Freeh Group Report - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    What exactly did she do? No on in IA decided discipline they just compile facts

Unregistered
    Billy causing trouble again....time to retire hick....take O'Brien with you as severance pay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Billy causing trouble again....time to retire hick....take O'Brien with you as severance pay.
    Now what’d she do...

Unregistered
    Now what’d she do...
    Absolutely nothing....that's the problem.....two of them are toxic to the agency.

Unregistered

Freeh report has destroyed FMPD

The biggest mistake the City made was allowing the Freeh group to come in and take anonymous statements from Officers talking trash behind their fellow Officers back with out fear of recourse or slander. I know the rumors of 3 out of 4 and that’s all it’s ever been rumors. The 3 lived in the Dunbar and the speculations were they were providing information to bad guys. I never heard it and no one ever came up to me in the community and verified they were. This is a witch hunt in my opinion and it’s been 3 years now how long does those men have to sit around dealing with allegations hanging over their head? All I have to say is shame on those who started this witch hunt and the City of Ft Myers Get ready to break out the check books when this is all done! C. and D. I pray you get sued for slander and have to give up your pensions to those 4 men.

Unregistered
    The biggest mistake the City made was allowing the Freeh group to come in and take anonymous statements from Officers talking trash behind their fellow Officers back with out fear of recourse or slander. I know the rumors of 3 out of 4 and that’s all it’s ever been rumors. The 3 lived in the Dunbar and the speculations were they were providing information to bad guys. I never heard it and no one ever came up to me in the community and verified they were. This is a witch hunt in my opinion and it’s been 3 years now how long does those men have to sit around dealing with allegations hanging over their head? All I have to say is shame on those who started this witch hunt and the City of Ft Myers Get ready to break out the check books when this is all done! C. and D. I pray you get sued for slander and have to give up your pensions to those 4 men.
    How? This shitshow was already a dumpster fire long before the freeh report. Diggs with all his experience and being an outsider came in and fell in line with the status quo. He needs to go, there's too much against him which shows his horrible judgment and more importantly he was not up to the task. Maybe if some of his judgment calls included free food paid for by tax payers double D would be in better shape. Not physical better shape lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345