Freeh Group Report
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Freeh Group Report

In short this report stated the current Lieutenant in PSB has royally screwed up the Internal Affairs Division. I can guarantee there will be a new Captain, new Lieutenant and new Sergeant in PSB during the restructure of the agency. This report showed how the PSB Lieutenant hid and sometimes never investigated complaints. She tried to take care of her buddies,and screwed other officers who were not in her click, but the truth is out now. When will she be placed on Admin Leave pending investigation.

Unregistered
    Wow, just read entire 71 page report, highlights how administration,past and present has crippled this agency with its incompetence and promoting based on popularity and Kool aid drinking rather than abilities and character. House of Cards is falling.

Unregistered
    DOUG BAKER destroyed this agency.
    Last edited by Mod 720; 02-23-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Unregistered
    Glad all the sig promotions show how incompetent these guys are

Unregistered
    I knew it was bad, but didn't realize how deep it went. How is the Lt in charge of IA able to look at herself in the mirror without throwing up. She should be ashamed of herself and the city should reassign her to another position where she cannot cause turmoil and chaos.
    Furthermore, some officers who were fired should have their cases re-opened because of the questionable tactics used.

Unregistered
    So who is going to oversee investigation of officers just put on leave, report says that PSB is a shambles and favoritism running rampant with zero credibility. How about FDLE conduct this one to maintain some sort of integrity

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So who is going to oversee investigation of officers just put on leave, report says that PSB is a shambles and favoritism running rampant with zero credibility. How about FDLE conduct this one to maintain some sort of integrity
    I think that ALL investigations be conducted by an outside agency. I also believe that any investigation (past/present) handled by the current Lt be outsourced to another agency. If not then remove her from her position, since she has already proven that she is not qualified for the job.

Unregistered
    News just asked if shortage of officers will have adverse effect on service, wake up patrol has been short for several years, recent audit just verified that inexperience and short staffed patrol has negatively effected the entire department . Patrol is front line for most investigations, if patrol is inexperienced and short handed the investigation is going to be bad from the beginning.administration is bleeding officers from shifts to fill specialties. alpha Has lost 4 in 2 months, never replaced . Sounds like do more with less is still the SOP.

Unregistered
    "Under qualified leadership has created a culture of failure and defeatism", just one of the quotes from the report, cannot blame officers for this mess that supervisors and administrative has created. Thank goodness new chief was from outside the agency or this culture would have continued and all the issues covered up and forgotten. Don't leave out city council either, they are the ones who have controlled the budget, refusing to allocate sufficient funding for the department, and approving a buy out that crippled this agency , what organization or government offers what they did which encourage over forty officers to leave out of a 170 man department, 25% of you staff gone almost overnight, irresponsible and short sighted .makes me sick .

Unregistered
    Now you have same under qualified supervisors acting like they are not responsible for this mess, all of them see this as opportunity for more bad promotions,like they are the innocent party. How many investigations were squashed or not documented in IA pro so new chief is not even aware of them, I am sure some personnel files have been sanitized , chief don't trust any of these guys, they are part of the problem, talk to some of your senior officers that have witnessed some of the garbage that has occurred .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast