PGPD Chief and Officer arrested... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    The words: like to see done is not a threat. Perhaps you should call SU back Stephanie, and tell him to read the statute...something he rarely, if ever, did while on the job.

He stood up to KV yes. But that is not why he got canned. He got fired because he stabbed everyone else in the back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Hmmmm.. sending out the 'trash SU squad' can only mean one thing, something is up they want to run their smear and distract campaign. so the real question is... Why now.. SU is gone. Im thinking something else is up. but What?

Steve had the balls to stand up for what he felt was right and lifted his concerns directly to Vespia. In the end Vespia took it personal, got his last act of defiance in by running him off. It isnt the first career his arrogance and ineptitude has sacrificed...

In contrast to Steve doing the right thing.. You heard KB make threats, dont you have an obligation to report such remarks to your superiors?

You didnt, did you? Why?
    We know you always try and see the good in people first and you usually have to be hit with the fraud truck to see who they really are. This man is a fraud, despite his self serving trying to cover his ass memo about all the wrongdoings here. His certification expired and he well divinely was allowed to be promoted from a civilian to a sworn uniformed captain, where else other than in NP can this type of behavior be tolerated. He was bored so he gossiped like the bi#tch he is. He is no tough guy or great cop or even a decent human being, he's a lying bi$&h and got what he deserved. Poetic though, KV is really just like him and yet, he is still here. Only at the NPPD does unethical deceiving behavior(KV) trump unethical lying behavior (SU) being the boss has its perks.

Unregistered
    Hmmmm.. sending out the 'trash SU squad' can only mean one thing, something is up they want to run their smear and distract campaign. so the real question is... Why now.. SU is gone. Im thinking something else is up. but What?

Steve had the balls to stand up for what he felt was right and lifted his concerns directly to Vespia. In the end Vespia took it personal, got his last act of defiance in by running him off. It isnt the first career his arrogance and ineptitude has sacrificed...

In contrast to Steve doing the right thing.. You heard KB make threats, dont you have an obligation to report such remarks to your superiors?

You didnt, did you? Why?
    Wishing 'ill will' on somebody else is a threat now?

Well Stephanie, you would be in prison for the rest of your life!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wishing 'ill will' on somebody else is a threat now?

Well Stephanie, you would be in prison for the rest of your life!
    put away your KV voodoo dolls , your pelfrey anger issue special edition GI joe with buck knife included and your star trek Capt Klingon morales alien invader doll they could all be deemed a threat and then the special very special enforcement team could be after you,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    put away your KV voodoo dolls , your pelfrey anger issue special edition GI joe with buck knife included and your star trek Capt Klingon morales alien invader doll they could all be deemed a threat and then the special very special enforcement team could be after you,
    See...now you're just 'Micro-Aggressing' me...right Stephanie?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Try Try Again...

Chief Lewis trying again to get charges dropped.. because he delegated responsibilities. Guess that is why the LT and Captain paid the price...

http://www.winknews.com/2017/06/02/s...ooting-charge/
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 06-03-2017 at 06:09 AM. Reason: typo

Unregistered
    Chief Lewis trying again to get charges dropped.. because he delegated responsibilities. Guess that is why the LT and Captain paid the price...

http://www.winknews.com/2017/06/02/s...ooting-charge/
    Accountability, why is this idea that the chief is accountable for the actions of his men so far fetched.. For to long KV has ducked this accountability and now his best bud Lewis is in the Sh#t. He is the boss, he was there the night of the shooting, he approved the scenario. I just find it hard to believe our commissioners are letting Vespia take his farewell tour. This just sends the wrong message. Lewis is done, the SAO is dead in his sh^t and he will plead this out. This was a tragic unfortunate avoidable incident. The chief is always accountable for the actions of his personnel, well except in North Port where we see no one is ever held accountable for anything. Unless your a peon patrol person.

So his defense could be, we had a sound policy and the officer, LT and Captain failed to follow. I could buy that argument.. but The part i cant reconcile.. is Chief Lewis hired Coel in spite of his past. OK everyone deserves a second chance... then there is the video of turning loose his K9 on the drunk bicyclist... and the good Chief failed to cut bait... THAT should send chills down the Risk Mgmt department at City Hall.

We have two or three notorious officers that have gone too far and exonerated to only do the same again, and again. I know that is why I hold the Chief responsible. He knew, he covered, maybe it is just incompetence and thinking that his job wasnt to monday morning qb an officers decisions. I get that the first time, the close times but EVERY time.. well like the two IAs sitting idle on his desk.. waiting to be signed. he is paid well for oversight, to review and assess, to ensure corrective actionis taken.. vespia bears responsibility, just like Lewis.

No Disability.

The Gun Writer is dead on right here. This is a shameless.

Coel wants disability for the PTSD he suffers from shooting the Librarian. I am certain he suffers, many folks are still suffering over that tragic event. I bet there is also a bicyclist in Punta Gorda that is dealing with his own form of PTSD..

I really feel for the former officer as an individual, i cannot imagine having to live with the guilt he must be riddled with. I pray he finds a way to forgive himself and move on.. but he should do so without a disability check.

Next week, the trial begins for Chief Lewis.

https://www.thegunwriter.com/23009/f...red-librarian/

Unregistered

You didnt, did you? Why?
    its called being a rat or snitch, something that very prelevant here so why didn't they snitch on KB, maybe its because SU was hated more than KB. SU was the very worst choice vespia made when he choose who to hire. Pelfrey was a Difranco appointment. SU had no halo here, he is a lousy person and cop. There is no backside to this, he shot his mouth off, complaints were made, the chief tried to smooth it over then SU hit him with his complaints, as they say the truth hurts, so as KV was hurting, he felt betrayed by his long time friend so he fired SU...
    So apparently KB and the others meant more to KV than SU did.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast