PGPD Chief and Officer arrested...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Question PGPD Chief and Officer arrested...

So is this the right thing or not..? I dont know. One would think i would have a stronger opinion here, i dont, i am mostly just saddened by the entire mess...

http://www.winknews.com/2017/02/22/r...demy-shooting/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    So is this the right thing or not..? I dont know. One would think i would have a stronger opinion here, i dont, i am mostly just saddened by the entire mess...

http://www.winknews.com/2017/02/22/r...demy-shooting/
    You asked fore accountability like it or not

Unregistered
    I would like to know how the chief still has a job. This is worse than anything here at nppd and I cannot imagine email how it was tolersted. Maybe Vespia can go to punta gorda now, since he tried to mirror our agency artery theirs with his best buddy Butcher, another moron.

Lewis defense requesting the judge quash all reference to the shooting of the Librarian and policy changes made in the aftermath as it would be prejudicial.. "The law concerning culpable negligence centers on exposure of injury, not infliction of injury or death, according to Romine" First article i have seen that identified the Lt and Captain that resigned as a direct result. I know the LT provided the live ammo. I dont know how the Captain was involved.. maybe the coverup that has been alluded to.

http://charlottesun.fl.newsmemory.co...reid=19f0d78d0

If anyone has the investigation reports and are willing to share, please send to CityWatchNorthPortFL@outlook.com.. Thanks.

While my last post about Chief Lewis's lawyer trying to quash the librarians death and the policy changes is being cleared by the Moderator...

here is another article on Coel firing being upheldand a link to the chief article

http://charlottesun.fl.newsmemory.co...reid=33bc0ef23

http://charlottesun.fl.newsmemory.co...reid=19f0d78d0

Unregistered

ACCOUNTABILITY !!!!! Not at the NPPD

I guess I have a real problem here. The Punta Gorda tragedy was avoidable and should have never happened. So far a patrolman is gone and arrested., a Lieutenant and captain gone and the chief is going to trial. I guess this would be called accountability.
    Here in NP we have not had any deaths or at least as has happened in PG, but we have had our share of serious physical injuries with no accountability what so ever. We need to not go any further than the K9 scandal and bites. Here we had vicious K9 unprovoked bites from one specific handler and one specific dog. The dog had titanium teeth approved by and paid for by the PD. This particular dog was allowed to maul and mame several persons. By self admission, admin has stated well it was justified, well ,it was within our regulations etc. The chief, who by his own admission wanted to be at one time a K9 handler has admitted giving the K9 unit the green light. No other department in the area had such discretion and lax oversight. My question is simple, why was no one held accountable. The officer involved was under a bogus violation, stripped of his K9 duties, temporarily, but remains the dept K9 instructor. His dog was prematurely retired. CYA How much money did this cost us, the taxpayer....
    Does this rise to the level as in Punta Gorda, well luckily no one was killed, BUT, several persons were severely injured with permanent injuries. Several lawsuits were already settled. Bottom line is this, the chief directly supported the actions of this officer, he knew the bites were happening and did nothing to curtail them. Instead he supported the K9 unit by sending them to national conventions etc, a reward for there brutal actions and he got the fourth place trophies to display at the PD.. This specific PG K9 officer was a protégé of the NP officer, training with him several times a week, until the notorious NP k9 scandal hit and then PG pulled him out, a little to late as we see.We cannot ignore the past if we want to move into the future. We have the brutal attack on a senior caught on dash cam, but yet both officers ( one a K9 officer) skated, again another lawsuit. History repeats itself over and over here. It is time we move forward and change history. We have a tale of two separate cities, one which holds its administration accountable and one that does not. We no longer can accept brutality and mismanagement. We need to hold those responsible both in the field and in the administration accountable for there actions. Vespia and his administration and his golden boys need to go, they are entrenched and it will not be easy, but we have no choice, what's next, its only a matter of time before something else erupts

Unregistered
    I wonder if SU is still on KB's Christmas card list?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if SU is still on KB's Christmas card list?
    probably the only right thing Vespia ever did, got rid of that POS, fraud.

Unregistered
    probably the only right thing Vespia ever did, got rid of that POS, fraud.
    Yes! When one compares his backbiting, backstabbing and just general distrust and pitting people against each other, than yes, he completely misrepresents himself on his resume' when compared to his actions.

I know KB has really gone underground in the building with his grumblings and his persona, but even being this far out on my squad it is quite funny the things he has said he would like to see done to SU, but being fired is close enough I guess.

Sgt FM has his own take too!

Yes! When one compares his backbiting, backstabbing and just general distrust and pitting people against each other, than yes, he completely misrepresents himself on his resume' when compared to his actions.

I know KB has really gone underground in the building with his grumblings and his persona, but even being this far out on my squad it is quite funny the things he has said he would like to see done to SU, but being fired is close enough I guess.

Sgt FM has his own take too!
    Hmmmm.. sending out the 'trash SU squad' can only mean one thing, something is up they want to run their smear and distract campaign. so the real question is... Why now.. SU is gone. Im thinking something else is up. but What?

Steve had the balls to stand up for what he felt was right and lifted his concerns directly to Vespia. In the end Vespia took it personal, got his last act of defiance in by running him off. It isnt the first career his arrogance and ineptitude has sacrificed...

In contrast to Steve doing the right thing.. You heard KB make threats, dont you have an obligation to report such remarks to your superiors?

You didnt, did you? Why?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast