Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt. Martin Cook Under Investigation on Paid Leave

Lee County sheriff's sergeant being investigated

Posted: Feb 21, 2017 6:25 PM EST

Updated: Feb 21, 2017 6:25 PM EST

By Jaclyn Bevis, ReporterCONNECT

LEE COUNTY -

A sergeant with the Lee County Sheriff's Office is on administrative leave for an investigation.

NBC2 learned Sgt. Martin Cook was placed on the paid leave Monday for an investigation.

The Lee County Sheriff's Office refused to comment on the nature of the investigation into Cook.

We reached out to the state attorney's office to find out if there's a criminal investigation but they have not answered our questions.

We're working to learn more about Cook's time with the sheriff's office and to find out what type of investigation is underway.

Unregistered
    I was wondering if it was his detail s.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was wondering if it was his detail s.
    Mike Scott circus.

Unregistered
    Dirty deeds done dirt cheap....think about it. No, it's not Detail Fraud, that is Tim Lalor's style.....think harder.

Unregistered
    I'll take a stab at it...

Most likely they will cut & paste Crone's booking sheet.
    Or
    His pee-pee finally got him in trouble on duty. His classic pick up line - "I'm going through some tough times at home with my wife & I just need someone to talk to" has worked like a charm with clerks on duty for years.

Unregistered
    Funny how back stabber dektas goes to gulf district and marty gone.

Unregistered

Cookies, without milk... Nice

Martin Cook: Liar, Back Stabber. He is finished. And, yes, I love it! What a lying pig S.O.B. Just self-correct yourself. Signal 5 in your bathroom.

Nike: "Just Do It."

Furry little smooth talking RAT, as well...

You have mud on your Star.

Unregistered

Question Signal 5 in your bathroom...

Martin Cook: Liar, Back Stabber. He is finished. And, yes, I love it! What a lying pig S.O.B. Just self-correct yourself. Signal 5 in your bathroom.

Nike: "Just Do It."

Furry little smooth talking RAT, as well...

You have mud on your Star.
    Signal 5 in your bathroom... "Just Do It" .. what happened to induce so much hate ?

Unregistered
    Marty claim to fame was that he was McDougall cousin from NH. Old Marty was a decent guy and would not **** anyone.

Mike Scott has made the environment of to get a head you have to f..... People. So now everyone does it.

I feel for you at the LCSO most of us are great people. Marty went to the darkside and now he will pay the price. Remember your new assignment paper or plastic

Unregistered

Cookies, without milk... Nice II

Marty claim to fame was that he was McDougall cousin from NH. Old Marty was a decent guy and would not **** anyone.

Mike Scott has made the environment of to get a head you have to f..... People. So now everyone does it.

I feel for you at the LCSO most of us are great people. Marty went to the darkside and now he will pay the price. Remember your new assignment paper or plastic
    You are 100% correct! He WAS a good guy. And, your post sums it up!

God be with us!... oh wait, I'm an athiest...

Old Marty has left the building...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast