Lewis jumps sinking ship!

Unregistered

Lewis jumps sinking ship!

Well the captain of the USS North Port has decided to abandon ship and flee to the county. Alright commissioners time to make sure the other rats are forced to leave as well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well the captain of the USS North Port has decided to abandon ship and flee to the county. Alright commissioners time to make sure the other rats are forced to leave as well.
    Oh how I pray for positive change. New chief, new captains. Drain the swamp as our esteemed president says. Oh please fix this place, reverse the stupid changes, new direction, better pay, better funding, oh how I pray for so much, please oh please help.

Unregistered

Cool There's going to be a lot of scrambling going on

Since Lewis has protected the brutal and dishonest shenanigans of Shulte, Moriarty & Vespia, I would not be surprised to see others offering up their resignation. Change is coming!!!

Unregistered
    All the "appointed" positions need to be re-evaluated. I say if Vespia appointed you, then maybe you are part of the problem too. This place needs an enema. We are way too top heavy for such a small force.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since Lewis has protected the brutal and dishonest shenanigans of Shulte, Moriarty & Vespia, I would not be surprised to see others offering up their resignation. Change is coming!!!
    Happy Happy Joy Joy - Change is coming. Despite those who said it wouldn't. The resignation of Lewis is the beginning. More will follow. Who do we want to leave first? Moriarty, Schulte or Vespia?