Good job Sheriff, way to embarrass your own. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The Godfather
    Jessica, is that you? Heard you moved to Charlotte...

DeWayne says hello

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's not forget she does not get fair due process based on her occupation. Made up rules that superceade state laws. Similar to APAD. Now will she be incarcerated for a misdemeanor conviction for 365 days only to be released early based on a judges over zealous sentencing. I never signed anything when I was hired that gave up my constructional rights including employment rights. Tweet this out "Cops have rights too............most departments allow employees to at least go to a hearing or trial before being terminated. Then some are allowed to stay and enter into a alcohol treatment program. Bunch of hypocrites walking around this place.
    Im sure you meant constitutional rights, auto-correct can be a beast. Rules are made up, they aren't etched on an old oak tree somewhere made by God. You can't smoke if you work here, if you resign smoke away. And you can't get a DUI if you work here, it's a offense that leads to immediate termination. Now due process has little to do with any of that. She will have her day in court and I wish her the best. But you did sign a contract that says you will abide by the rules of the agency, perhaps you should read what you sign. Perhaps there are some hypocrites working here, but if they get arrested for DUI I bet they won't be here any longer either.

Unregistered
    Uber is a lot cheaper than a DUI.

Unregistered
    She made a bad decision about drinking and driving. This was due to a lack of common sense. The same lack of common sense would have caused her to make lousy decisions as a corporal. She was way too green and immature to be corporal and it showed up. This is a glaring example of why deputies should have more experience in order to be considered for the corporal appointment.

Unregistered
    There isn't a lot good candidates for corporal, sgt or lt. But they don't pick very well either.

Unregistered
    She is daughter of a sgt. that worked here. Plus, her sister is a sgt. here too. If you are family in the PCSO, then you will be promoted. Nepotism runs wild here at the PCSO.

Unregistered
    What part of "public record" don't you understand? There are web sites that pull mugshots from every counties' records across the US on an hourly basis. All anyone has to do is a web search and you can find them from pretty much anywhere. How do you think all the celebs mugshots get posted the same day they get arrested? If you still don't understand just ask reginald roundtree, LMAO!

By the sheriff putting it out in a press release the press can't say things like "we've uncovered this" or "what else isn't he telling us?". Is he saving them a minute by giving them the picture? Yes but like I said they'd get it almost just as fast on their own.

Maybe the sheriff is like you, an upstanding citizen and you can post both of your pictures for doing something good.
    Well they aren't pulling booking photos from Pinellas County, photos haven't been publicly released for several years now. Go on to the PCSO's public inmate records page and show me where you can find booking photos.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/

Unregistered
    Well they aren't pulling booking photos from Pinellas County, photos haven't been publicly released for several years now. Go on to the PCSO's public inmate records page and show me where you can find booking photos.

This jackwagon knows that you can't pull up pictures... It's like trying to reason with a liberal....

Unregistered

There are many sites like this one: http://tbcrimes.com/pinellas-county-arrests/

How do they get the mugshots?

Unregistered
    Im sure you meant constitutional rights, auto-correct can be a beast. Rules are made up, they aren't etched on an old oak tree somewhere made by God. You can't smoke if you work here, if you resign smoke away. And you can't get a DUI if you work here, it's a offense that leads to immediate termination. Now due process has little to do with any of that. She will have her day in court and I wish her the best. But you did sign a contract that says you will abide by the rules of the agency, perhaps you should read what you sign. Perhaps there are some hypocrites working here, but if they get arrested for DUI I bet they won't be here any longer either.
    GFY you can beat you're wife or commit adultry and that's ok. Get a DUI and OMG. Oh Bob what was the situation with you're divorce. Give me a break already people. Keep violating people's constitutional rights and see what happens.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast