Blonde CPD supervisors what a joke

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Blonde CPD supervisors what a joke

Let me say what your ALL thinking and have verbalized......

There is a female in IA who has no INTEGRITY who should of been fired for her indiscretions with a midget. A female NE who was promoted to sarg after being a corporal for 2 minutes . Oh and did I mention her INTEGRITY issues yet. She lied in IA and was awarded for it. Seems to be a pattern amongst the incompetent staff to not promote the good guys who have been honest and hard working! Next thing ya know TS who be the next chief, not sure if she's slept with enough officers yet. My advice to anyone that wants to get ahead , either have respect for yourself and get the bageebers out of CPD or do the following: 1. Sleep with each other's wives SW and many more, 2. Lie lie lie 3. Be a corporal get stripped of your stripes then get promoted, way to go CZ. 4. Do absolutely nothing useful SD, 5. Treat women fellow officers like they are mud under your boot SW, KD and many more. Good luck to my fellow good guys.

Unregistered
    It's everywhere. Who's sleeping with who. Just look at JP.

Unregistered

Peter's Principle

In my view, the Peter principle, a theory of management that suggests a worker will be promoted until they are no longer competent, in full effect at CPD.

For example, let's consider the TRU, since that's generally considered the most incompetent department at CPD.

While, at some point, the supervisor of the PSTs may have been a competent road PST herself, she was eventually asked to manage the road PSTs, the transport PSTs, and the PSTs in the TRU (i.e., about 10 people).

At that point, in my view, it became clear the supervisor was generally incompetent in terms of managing the PSTs in the TRU (e.g., since she had limited experience in that role) and was so overwhelmed that she could not effectively manage any of the other PSTs.

Of course, this supervisor didn't do herself any favors either. She, it turns out, also regularly gloated about how she ran off all of her competition, and as a direct result of that, her subordinates were either brownnosers or so incompetent that they did not pose a threat to her. When she leaves, there's nothing left but pool of festering incompetence from which the higher ups must promote.

What's the moral of this vignette? Peter's principle.

Also, if you're tired of the incompetence, you should focus on becoming a detective, not getting promoted. For some reason, knuckle-draggers don't typically last too long in that division.

Unregistered

Peter Principle

In my view, the Peter principle, a theory of management that suggests a worker will be promoted until they are no longer competent, is in full effect at CPD.

For example, let's consider the TRU, since that's generally considered the most incompetent department at CPD.

While, at some point, the supervisor of the PSTs may have been a competent road PST herself, she was eventually asked to manage the road PSTs, the transport PSTs, and the PSTs in the TRU (i.e., about 10 people).

At that point, in my view, it became clear the supervisor was generally incompetent in terms of managing the PSTs in the TRU (e.g., since she had limited experience in that role) and was so overwhelmed that she could not effectively manage any of the other PSTs.

Of course, this supervisor didn't do herself any favors either. She, it turns out, also regularly gloated about how she ran off all of her competition, and as a direct result of that, her subordinates were either brownnosers or so incompetent that they did not pose a threat to her. When she leaves, there's nothing left but pool of festering incompetence from which the higher ups must promote.

What's the moral of this vignette? Peter's principle.

Also, if you're tired of the incompetence, you should focus on becoming a detective, not getting promoted. For some reason, knuckle-draggers don't typically last too long in that division.

Unregistered

Ha

TS 90 year old man face. CS got him some Pasco some.

Unregistered

LB Removed From CPD Phone List

TS may have a 90-year-old face, but she wasn't removed from CPD's phone list recently. As a matter of fact, only LB was removed from the list.

When you run off the most hard-working people in your unit and cover up for the lazy people who have not developed any skills whatsoever but have developed piss-poor attitudes, you get removed from the list.

For example, EM, who has been with the department for 20 years, may have recently written up a simple BURGLARY report as an ARMED ROBBERY. Since when does the TRU handle armed robbery reports!? In my view, that speaks directly to the quality of the TRU's management. The average IQ in the TRU must now be 95, if not lower. When S was there, he brought the average up to at least 107.

http://www.clearwaterpolice.org/how-.../phone-listing

Unregistered
    Funny watching 2 dysfunctional units battling it out on a sworn forum. I guess TS has her sl*t minions posting for her since she has to beg for awards. Reward is another KP/KT promotion. LB just bidding time. Respect is waning in both units and hanging by a thread. I guess this is what happens in when you put catty women in charge to lead. 90 year old man faces and phone lists. Wow the professionalism is evident and telling of the environment of the units.