Alva belongs to Hendry! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

another former candidate supporter probably

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really!!! Does that mean that patrol sergeants who call Hispanics "wet backs" and receive no discipline, or a sheriff who frequently uses the "N" word is ok with you?
    prove your gibberish claims. Do you know what hearsay is? Your worthless word against the outstanding record of a DEA hero investigator become Sheriff. whats next, claims that he really is into crossdressing or homosexual things? Are you like the ***** who kept claiming "I have a video..I have a video..dont make me release it..I dont want too, but I might if..." that ex candidate punk who cried "I have an Azteca tape" is a disgraceful coward sissy who is under his daddys desk and holds his pocket when they are out together.

PROVE any of it, you cant you miserable loser - you have proof if this racist patrol Sergeant using that word? No.

Unregistered

yes totally ok - there, now what

Really!!! Does that mean that patrol sergeants who call Hispanics "wet backs" and receive no discipline, or a sheriff who frequently uses the "N" word is ok with you?
    depends which Sheriff what sergeant. go f off move out of the county take your liberal crap with you

what is the "N" word? its ok to say Goddamned, or say Jesus Christ in vain, but use a racial slur that is ok for some to use, but not everyone else - its like using "muhammad" and can only be hinted to, but never said.

lets turn this into cultural diversity and all the readers can now get some time towards their 40 hours by tuning into your crap

Unregistered
    prove your gibberish claims. Do you know what hearsay is? Your worthless word against the outstanding record of a DEA hero investigator become Sheriff. whats next, claims that he really is into crossdressing or homosexual things? Are you like the ***** who kept claiming "I have a video..I have a video..dont make me release it..I dont want too, but I might if..." that ex candidate punk who cried "I have an Azteca tape" is a disgraceful coward sissy who is under his daddys desk and holds his pocket when they are out together.

PROVE any of it, you cant you miserable loser - you have proof if this racist patrol Sergeant using that word? No.
    You're pretty tough on-line. And loaded up with BS. Lmao.

Unregistered
    You're pretty tough on-line. And loaded up with BS. Lmao.
    Since you know who I am, see me at Swamp Cabbage.

Unregistered
    Since you know who I am, see me at Swamp Cabbage.
    Why? So you can avoid eye contact and walk ever widening circles around me as you have for some time now? Like I said you're only cyber tough. Face to face you're a pathetic cowering waste of human flesh.

Unregistered

Why? So you can avoid eye contact and walk ever widening circles around me as you have for some time now? Like I said you're only cyber tough. Face to face you're a pathetic cowering waste of human flesh.
    56 at the porty pottys. I want to see SW Jr get punked.

Unregistered

you are the punk, therefore thats been taken

Who says thats SW 'jr'? I can destroy you in Gyeok-sul. you will felate me after humiliating defeat.

Unregistered
    seems like you have a thing about "meeting" who you think are other men at bathroom stalls

no judgement, just own up to it, since you like to call other people out on their "issues", work on yours first

Unregistered

Where were you?

Mr 56 whee were you?

Unregistered

READ THIS you ignorant fascist

LMFAO. Alva is in LEE County because that's where the residents of Alva want it to be. The Lee County SO headquarters is on SIX MILE Cypress. And their leader feels like he is superior to Sheriff Whidden because he is FAR SUPERIOR to that soon to the arrested stuttering moron. Now go take your meds, put your hockey helmet back on, and stay off the computer for a while. You're gonna hurt yourself.
    http://www.news-press.com/story/news...oice/98477876/

'Rural" "Lee County" "Plead" Your attempt to obscure the truth just backfired. The press has picked it up.

Succession to Hendry, where history and the will of people have predetermined Alva should be!

One people One County One Sheriff and his name is Whidden. If the state constitution were ammnded slightly, the Sheriff would be elected in neighboring counties as well as Hendry. Plenipotentiary powers, not some weak "democratic solution".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast