Danger on the job - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I post as "Unregistered" in order to avoid the fall-out from my department for engaging you publicly; now tell me, what are you afraid of and why do you post as "Unregistered"?

Unregistered

summconsoplus

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And what percent of LE deaths are from premediated violent attacks? 20% maybe?

Those mentioned professions actually comprise the 5 most deadly jobs.

Something to ponder superman.

Guess death doesn't matter, only the manner of death, or the profession of those who die matters.
    A Cal. Police officer was shot and killed, and another shot and injured yesterday. Tell us Jack Ass, how many fishermen were murder for fishing, how many lumberjacks were shot and killed cutting lumber, etc, etc. Just admit that you are a gutless fool who knows nothing about law enforcement and shut up.

Unregistered
    I post as "Unregistered" in order to avoid the fall-out from my department for engaging you publicly; now tell me, what are you afraid of and why do you post as "Unregistered"?
    Why does someone posting anonymously have to be afraid of something? If that was the case then 99.9% of all posters on leoaffairs are afraid of something, not likely.

Why are you afraid of fallout from your department? Assuming you also work for HPD, Rolle doesn't care about what we say publicly to others. Heck they don't even care about criminal libel, look at how he scuttled Doc's wife's complaint.

Unregistered
    A Cal. Police officer was shot and killed, and another shot and injured yesterday. Tell us Jack Ass, how many fishermen were murder for fishing, how many lumberjacks were shot and killed cutting lumber, etc, etc. Just admit that you are a gutless fool who knows nothing about law enforcement and shut up.
    You do realize what anecdotal evidence is, correct? Hopefully you also understand what per capita means too.

I think you just proved the poster's point, i.e. you only care about manner (murder and shooting) and occupation (LEO) of death, not death itself.

What about the two armored truck security guards, that recently got shot, are they by default brave heros too? Should they fear death every day they go to work.

What about the LEO deaths due to poor driving habits getting themselves killed not wearing their seatbelts, and often not responding to a call? The 5 most recent Monroe Count Sheriff's deputy deaths, they died in car accidents, they were not murdered. Do they count too, or not, because they weren't murdered?

Every job has its own inherent risk, if that is too much for your delicate psyche to handle, then Burger King is hiring with a salary much more commensurate to the level of danger, if that's what you're looking for.

If not you should shut up and stop whining so much about danger. LE is a job you volunteered to do, it is not as half as dangerous as you portray, and you get paid handsomely for doing it.

Just admit your a spineless want-to-be tyrant who doesn't comprehend reality, barely knows the minimum about the laws you enforce, and knows nothing about the Constitution you swore an oath to uphold.

Unregistered

Lt Baker

You do realize what anecdotal evidence is, correct? Hopefully you also understand what per capita means too.

I think you just proved the poster's point, i.e. you only care about manner (murder and shooting) and occupation (LEO) of death, not death itself.

What about the two armored truck security guards, that recently got shot, are they by default brave heros too? Should they fear death every day they go to work.

What about the LEO deaths due to poor driving habits getting themselves killed not wearing their seatbelts, and often not responding to a call? The 5 most recent Monroe Count Sheriff's deputy deaths, they died in car accidents, they were not murdered. Do they count too, or not, because they weren't murdered?

Every job has its own inherent risk, if that is too much for your delicate psyche to handle, then Burger King is hiring with a salary much more commensurate to the level of danger, if that's what you're looking for.

If not you should shut up and stop whining so much about danger. LE is a job you volunteered to do, it is not as half as dangerous as you portray, and you get paid handsomely for doing it.

Just admit your a spineless want-to-be tyrant who doesn't comprehend reality, barely knows the minimum about the laws you enforce, and knows nothing about the Constitution you swore an oath to uphold.
    It really, really gets to you that Cops get the public's respect and you can never be one doesn't it? What a petty, little person you must be. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live with you. Later worm.

Unregistered

Officer Barney Fife

It really, really gets to you that Cops get the public's respect and you can never be one doesn't it? What a petty, little person you must be. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live with you. Later worm.
    Americans confidence is police is dropping in every group, age, race, and education level.

https://mises.org/blog/americas-police-crisis

This is largely attributed to disrespectful swine such as yourself.

Why one any sane person with oppurunity willing work in a profession with a heard of POSs such as yourself?

Later piggly wiggly.

Unregistered
    Please DO NOT feed the hate Trolls
    This site has become a bad joke and needs to be shut down.
    Do NOT visit, do NOT post, don't get baited by the Trolls; they will eventually get bored and leave.
    This page is not being used for its intended use and has been hijacked by degenerates that hate our profession.

Unregistered
    Do NOT visit, do NOT post, don't get baited by the Trolls; they will eventually get bored and leave.
    This page is not being used for its intended use and has been hijacked by degenerates that hate our profession.
    We don't hate your profession, we hate the degenrates in your profession, such as yourself.

Unregistered
    Don't despair, when the shit hits the fan- and we all know it someday will, we will be the first this moron (or his poor family) calls for help. I've seen it a hundred times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12