Bevan's Criminals the 1st Chapter! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Start placing bets now on how long before he gets a brand new take home. I see a nice new explorer in his future

Unregistered

give the guy a chance.

Can you give this guy a chance. Jesus Christ. The way you guys are talking, you guys act like ya didn't make any mistakes. I've seen plenty of people in BPD driving after a few alcoholic beverages were consumed. So please stop. Chief Bevan is making this department a better place.

I hope she's makes it like SPPD. I hope some of these comment I'm reading aren't from BPD officers because if it is I really worried for citizen for Bradenton.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you give this guy a chance. Jesus Christ. The way you guys are talking, you guys act like ya didn't make any mistakes. I've seen plenty of people in BPD driving after a few alcoholic beverages were consumed. So please stop. Chief Bevan is making this department a better place.

I hope she's makes it like SPPD. I hope some of these comment I'm reading aren't from BPD officers because if it is I really worried for citizen for Bradenton.

You may wanna start looking for a new house in the county.

Unregistered

Give it a break

I agree. Leave this crap alone. if the chief wants to give him a chance then so be it. She has made this a better place already.

Unregistered
    I agree. Leave this crap alone. if the chief wants to give him a chance then so be it. She has made this a better place already.
    Initially she was seen as a bright light to improving things but she is now getting ****y and bringing in her old rejects and criminals and also picking her favorites like Razz did for so many years. We can only hope she gets a job up where she lives!

Unregistered

She's hiring highly qualified people

You guys realize she probably took a pay cut to come here. She's bringing a metro city policing to a small time police department.

Many of you guys are upset she requires degrees to be promoted. It's crazy to see lieutenants and Sergeants with only a high school diploma. She's going to eliminate the good old boy system in Manatee County. I hope she's stays for a long time.

IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE.

Unregistered
    You guys realize she probably took a pay cut to come here. She's bringing a metro city policing to a small time police department.

Many of you guys are upset she requires degrees to be promoted. It's crazy to see lieutenants and Sergeants with only a high school diploma. She's going to eliminate the good old boy system in Manatee County. I hope she's stays for a long time.

IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE.
    No she got a big raise from st Pete, and degrees do not mean crap! Razz didn't have a degree and used common sense policing, just an excuse to bring her own friends to higher paying jobs or helping out of town criminal employees!

Unregistered
    A top tier LTD at SPPD makes little over 106000. She left as a Asst Chief. I think a Chief Razz was making about 120,000. Safe to say she took a pay cut.

Unregistered

IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE.
    "Metro City Policing" now that is a joke. Our Operations and policies are based on a Major City. (Washington DC) at least it was.

Now instead of moving forward with innovative policing with a Major City example we do things because its done in St. Pete that way. St. Pete is far behind a Major City. It's just a fact.

We are going backwards.

She is a City Chief and has no say in the Good ol boy system in Manatee County.

She gets a full salary and will get the St. Pete pension. Pay cut is bogus.

Unregistered
    He just joins the others who got fired and came back. We have quite a few with a bad past.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast