Bevan's Criminals the 1st Chapter! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    It's so much easier to get on this forum and place blame and laugh at others misfortune. Why don't you take a minute and reflect on what is going good four you. Smh

Unregistered

All of the above

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Razz hired most of us and I thank him for giving me a chance but I don't have a clue on who you are talking about.
    Who is a quota? Women? Blacks? Hispanics?

Can't agree with you on this one. You sound like a Racist.

All the above, Razz made that statement in a squad meeting, that he had all is bases covered for hiring. He got the City sued for lack of a better term "quota" promotions.

While Razz did slide a little in the end, I liked him and believe he was a much better Chief in his first 3 years than our current one is. Guess we'll see how things shape up here in the future base on St Pete's next Mayoral race....untill then

WTB baby, WTB!

Unregistered
    All the above, Razz made that statement in a squad meeting, that he had all is bases covered for hiring. He got the City sued for lack of a better term "quota" promotions.

While Razz did slide a little in the end, I liked him and believe he was a much better Chief in his first 3 years than our current one is. Guess we'll see how things shape up here in the future base on St Pete's next Mayoral race....untill then

WTB baby, WTB!
    Razz cost the city so much in back pay lawsuits, and attorney fees where do you even begin? He fired good people that should have never even been investigated, Walt Watkins should have been named the Chief after Hogle, we wouldn't have had all the issues and backstabbing that Razz enjoyed watching at BPD.

Unregistered
    Razz cost the city so much in back pay lawsuits, and attorney fees where do you even begin? He fired good people that should have never even been investigated, Walt Watkins should have been named the Chief after Hogle, we wouldn't have had all the issues and backstabbing that Razz enjoyed watching at BPD.
    Razz fired good people is a joke? That is a joke!!!! They got themselves fired for their own misconduct.

Please tell us who YOU think deserved NOT to be fired for their conduct.

Personally I believe we need a PD that holds people accountable for their own bad acts. If we don't we are in trouble as a professional PD.

Can't wait for your response.

Unregistered
    Razz fired good people is a joke? That is a joke!!!! They got themselves fired for their own misconduct.

Please tell us who YOU think deserved NOT to be fired for their conduct.

Personally I believe we need a PD that holds people accountable for their own bad acts. If we don't we are in trouble as a professional PD.

Can't wait for your response.
    Well how about Freed, R. Johnson, R. Cubas, how about those $$$$$$$ signs, Type Back that to Razzle Dazzle...

Unregistered
    A Chief has to fire what we consider "Good Guys" is their own actions demand it. I think us Adults understand that.

So lets move on.

Unregistered
    A Chief has to fire what we consider "Good Guys" is their own actions demand it. I think us Adults understand that.

So lets move on.
    Oh we have moved on from crazy land to now being a professional agency under educated and fair leadership!!!

Unregistered
    Only good supervisors there are Seymour, Weldon, and Monahan. Everyone else I can't trust.

Unregistered

Selective Enforcement of free speech posts??????

What happened to some of the last few posts? Others can put people on blast for mis-behavior, call people names and make ridiculous statments, but someone can't bring up and talk about the mis-doing of of committing adultery, and having co-workers lie for you to cover their extra marital affair? Did that post must hit close to home for someone? Truth hurts doesn't it. To bad Bevan can't see who some of her Admin really are!

Unregistered

Jmho

Those deleted posts, as do most deleted posts, seem to point the core reason why we have such low morale. Subjects of those posts are in position of authority, and if you strike a nerve, it gets taken care of. Mot much has changed under the new regime, just a new person pulling the strings. There is a reason people post anonymously, it's because admin is extremely vindictive and always has been and if you get on any one of their bad side, you get on the "list".

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345