Bevan's Criminals the 1st Chapter!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bevan Circus

Thumbs up Bevan's Criminals the 1st Chapter!

http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/...133464234.html

Wow!! Chief Bevan you fire a longtime dedicated employee like MR for some stupid FB posts, and you allow this shitbag out of Dispatch after he lied about drunk driving/crash, tried to badge his way out of a crime, took PTI for two crimes, and you think he is not going to screw up again? WHAT A P.O.S. you have turned out to be, even Razz wouldn't have stooped this low down for a minority employee. He was not even that great of a dispatcher, and now you expect me to work alongside him, I dont want anything to do with him! One year down, hopefully you will be gone soon like a summer wind!

Unregistered
    Don't forget she made one of the City Hall Burglars a TRAINING OFFICER!!!!!

Don't know now days who will show up from BPD a Drunk or a Burglar, I could go on but I won't. Please BPD stay in the City.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevan Circus View Post
    http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/...133464234.html

Wow!! Chief Bevan you fire a longtime dedicated employee like MR for some stupid FB posts, and you allow this shitbag out of Dispatch after he lied about drunk driving/crash, tried to badge his way out of a crime, took PTI for two crimes, and you think he is not going to screw up again? WHAT A P.O.S. you have turned out to be, even Razz wouldn't have stooped this low down for a minority employee. He was not even that great of a dispatcher, and now you expect me to work alongside him, I dont want anything to do with him! One year down, hopefully you will be gone soon like a summer wind!
    Razz held people accountable for their own actions. This guy would not of had a prayer with him. Too many good candidates out there with no baggage that the community can have confidence in, one of them should of been hired.

This is an embarrassment to all of us and to the City. What is the Mayor thinking going along with this???

Unregistered

They need to clean up

You worry about the new guy when you need to worry about a lot worse over there. Look around your supervisors. Lt JR is a thief and should have been fired not just demoted for stealing. The press should pull his file and do an article on everything he has done. The Chief finally figured out he was the merry leak and clipped him. FDLE should pull his cert like they did WTM.

Unregistered

second chance for all

MR also needs a second chance. If the chief could hired the guy from TPD she should reconsider MR situation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You worry about the new guy when you need to worry about a lot worse over there. Look around your supervisors. Lt JR is a thief and should have been fired not just demoted for stealing. The press should pull his file and do an article on everything he has done. The Chief finally figured out he was the merry leak and clipped him. FDLE should pull his cert like they did WTM.
    I will take LT JR any day of the week over any other superviser we have please post this IA REPORT on here or STFU, did you forget that WTMs relatives work there along with others that he "helped" them study back in the day for the promotional exams, that MF is getting fed info still! Should have left this sorry arse in dispatch, and not be such a liberal oh that's right she was born that way...

Unregistered

JR

JR is on here! only you would say that about yourself. You suck and should have been fired!

Unregistered
    Here is the article when Pryor was fired. Amazing how Bradenton has much lower standards:
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety

Unregistered
    Why did the Bradenton Herald remove the comments?

Unregistered
    I hope this joker's PBA dues are kept up to date. Lets see what unarmed person he kills next.

He had previously been involved in two fatal officer-involved shootings. In 2012, Pryor and another officer shot 16-year-old Javon Neal after Neal pulled a gun on the officer, police say. And in 2011, he shot Carlos Laboy, 26, while officers were trying to arrest him on an armed robbery charge. Pryor thought Laboy was reaching for a gun but later discovered he was unarmed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast