new hire Gregory Pryor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

new hire Gregory Pryor

I just read the article in the Bradeton Herald about this new hire that was fired from Tampa. I am not an Officer in your department but I have to say I am disgusted by this appointment. The comments from the Mayor about how you are done if you lie as an Officer, then he hires this person. This screams of a race related hiring. The effectiveness of your Chief and Mayor are in serious question here. The one good thing that I do see is this, they can never fire anyone for lying in an investigation or driving drunk again. You guys need new leadership and NOW.

Good luck.

Unregistered
    We all deserve a second chance. Plus he isn't the first officer to drive under the influence and won't be the last. Give him a chance before judging him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all deserve a second chance. Plus he isn't the first officer to drive under the influence and won't be the last. Give him a chance before judging him.
    How about lying and obstructing that he took PTI for this guy only got hired because he kissed Bevan's arse while at SPPD and he is black. How much money you want to put that he shoots someone in 2017?

Unregistered
    Nice job BPD. People go their whole career without firing a bullet and this guy kills 2, is sued, lies during an investigation for a DUI all in a 5 year period!!

MM TPD

Geez

Love a post that starts by clarifying "I'm not an officer with your department" then proclaims the writer's "disgust". Almost as good as the one expressing shock(?) at two shootings in 5 years. Guess what Sparky, cops sometimes have to shoot bad guys who point guns at them. Some cops end up chasing more bad guys than others -- happens when you get out from under the shade tree. Maybe, just maybe Bevan has more stones than the average brass, and decided to stick her neck out and give a guy a second chance. Maybe, having served with him before, she knows something you don't. I served with Greg during his time at TPD. Did he screw up with the DUI and subsequent investigation? Yep. And he paid for it. I for one am glad to see him get a second chance. And if some night by the side of the road, Greg's the first one to show up when you're getting your butt handed to you, I'm pretty sure you will be too. Here's a thought: what do you have to lose by giving the guy a chance? Is it your neck on the line? Ever made any mistakes of your own?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MM TPD View Post
    Love a post that starts by clarifying "I'm not an officer with your department" then proclaims the writer's "disgust". Almost as good as the one expressing shock(?) at two shootings in 5 years. Guess what Sparky, cops sometimes have to shoot bad guys who point guns at them. Some cops end up chasing more bad guys than others -- happens when you get out from under the shade tree. Maybe, just maybe Bevan has more stones than the average brass, and decided to stick her neck out and give a guy a second chance. Maybe, having served with him before, she knows something you don't. I served with Greg during his time at TPD. Did he screw up with the DUI and subsequent investigation? Yep. And he paid for it. I for one am glad to see him get a second chance. And if some night by the side of the road, Greg's the first one to show up when you're getting your butt handed to you, I'm pretty sure you will be too. Here's a thought: what do you have to lose by giving the guy a chance? Is it your neck on the line? Ever made any mistakes of your own?
    What doe I have to lose? My life! Did you forget he killing an unarmed Citizen?

Unregistered

Ddr- figure it out!

What doe I have to lose? My life! Did you forget he killing an unarmed Citizen?

Were you there? NOPE. Was it considered justified - YUP. When you don't have all the facts, it's better to keep your mouth shut than speak and sound like a complete a$$. Everyone's throwing stones from their glass house. Get off your high horse. Some people DONT deserve second chances, while others do. Some learn from their mistakes, while others DONT. Greg is a great officer and I would take him as my back up any day over half you cowards talking shit behind a computer screen "anonymously".

Unregistered

Keyboard Warriors! -TPD

Good old Key Board warriors! The same cowards who wouldn't be half the person on the job they claim to be on these forums. Make sure you notify dispatch when you're getting your ass kicked that you'd rather not have him as your back up because you don't like the decision of him getting re-hired. Keep trolling the forums and FB- until you do something productive and become Chief, you have no say in those decisions. Continue to let it eat you up inside! And if it WERE my decision, he would be back with us at TPD.

Unregistered
    How about lying and obstructing that he took PTI for this guy only got hired because he kissed Bevan's arse while at SPPD and he is black. How much money you want to put that he shoots someone in 2017?

My entire paycheck, that he won't lol. (Which BTW is probably bigger than yours)

Unregistered

Agreed with TPD

Unless you were there for both shooting can't speak on it. Give buddy a shot. He came from SPPD and TPD had plenty of training. He's an asset not weakness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast