Former Miami PIO LT (AA) News Again - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AAs wife killed herself over this news. Tragic.
    A shame. She was a nice person.

I swear it's nothing but 2 year olds posting BS on here. His IG case was sustained. The SAO declined to prosecute criminally. Where's the coverup??
    LOL, you either don't work for a law enforcement agency or haven't been at one for very long. MORE than one agency has covered up for someone in the course of decades, and MORE than one time the SAO (not just in this county) has declined to prosecute because it wasn't in their best interest, regardless of whether there was a charge there or not. Like I said, you either aren't an LEO or you need a few more years on to see the big picture of how things work.
    Last edited by IWearTheHat; 03-16-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Karma' a ***** and you should be careful what you write. 1. Is this public info? 2. Do you really know the truth about his family? I don't care how you feel about him: love ot hate him....this is an example of poor judgment.
    Karma is exactly what this is about and why people are commenting on here. AA has screwed enough people over in the past (family and friends) that Karma has come back to sit in his lap and do a little dance.

Unregistered1

Response to Unregistered

I guess the 98th recruit class had about 3 good troopers in them. Read this list
    1 LT Eric French troop c Made it because of daddy being a LT in troop c. That lazy POS didnt do anything at the academy. NO PT at all. His Puss* was hurting. I mean his knees.
    2 LT Angel Rogers troop k. Giving head while on duty. Got her job back cause of her skin color.
    3 lisa Orshowitz. Fired due to going to court drunk/drugs.
    4 LT alex annuziato. Drug stealer from the evidence room in troop E.
    5 now boi troop E. alina pinto. Bar fights, husband fights. Etc. Useless POS.
    6 tod cloud. Embarrased himself in a funeral. Signal 20 times 2.
    7 Jerry jenarine. Fired by Opd for breaking into a storage unit while on duty.
    8 johnathan farnell. Fired for soar theft. Sitting at home.
    The list goes on...........
    Great class. Thanks FHP!!! Get what you paid for.
    I wonder who you are. You speak of things you have no idea about. I take it you were one of the three good troopers to make it out of the 98th Class. I hate to break the news to you but you’re just a Community Service Officer with a gun, but I’m sure you’ve heard that before. I love your last line.. Thanks FHP!!! Get what you paid for..... that sums it all up about troopers!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1 View Post
    I wonder who you are. You speak of things you have no idea about. I take it you were one of the three good troopers to make it out of the 98th Class. I hate to break the news to you but you’re just a Community Service Officer with a gun, but I’m sure you’ve heard that before. I love your last line.. Thanks FHP!!! Get what you paid for..... that sums it all up about troopers!
    I don’t know what’s more pitiful, you saying something so dumb or the fact that you dug-up a thread almost two years old. SMH

Unregistered

Red face A filthy lie .......

LT christopher Cribbs another worthless member of the 98th recruit class. Don't forget him. He was a classmate of Annunziato and that's why it miraculously disappear. That investigation had cover uo fron the get go. Is this the same LT that was caught sleeping with a dispatcher on duty in ft myers. Yes it was!
    It is a filthy lie ........ they didn't sleep a wink.

Unregistered1
    I don’t know what’s more pitiful, you saying something so dumb or the fact that you dug-up a thread almost two years old. SMH
    You read it, so my point was made. I was wondering if you’d read it, but I see how pitiful you are, that you are still checking on your posts! Good luck buddy, you’re going to get what you put out!!

Unregistered
    Sorry if I hurt your feelings! You matter and your feelings and thoughts should be heard. Maybe one day you’ll be able to put a name to your thread and be the man you always dreamed of being, instead of hiding behind a keyboard.
    Until then buddy, enjoy life from behind a keyboard and in your Black and Tan! Thanks for keeping us safe out there! You are appreciated.

Unregistered
    I don't know if he was from the 98th class or not but what about Dwayne Cooper and his two bankruptcies he has filed while a trooper, one in 1997 or 98 and the other one in 2007 or 2008. These are public record and you can look them up for all to see.

Unregistered
    Dwayne Cooper filed chapter 7 bankruptcy first in 1997 and it was discharged in 1998 from public records.

Dwayne Cooper filled chapter 13 bankruptcy a second time in 2007 and it was discharged in 2014 from public records.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast