Sb 2017
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sb 2017

Unregistered

Sb 2017

Whos excited? Im most excited to see all the tacticool agents with all sorts of holsters an fun toys. Maybe some nissans and fords with add on lights that could outshine a FHP car. I cant wait!

Unregistered
    Is anyone else getting constantly told to drop everythng and do COP surveys and poss. for the next three weeks??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is anyone else getting constantly told to drop everythng and do COP surveys and poss. for the next three weeks??
    Same everywhere I was told. I spoke to the Panama guys they said they have to do surveys two days a week. They are literally driving by ua on the sidewalks to get to the next bar to do a survey. Times they are a changin

Unregistered
    Hows the miami op going in the southern region?

Unregistered
    spring break has moved south with Miami and Daytona stacking underage like firewood. Up north? very slow.

Unregistered
    I beg to differ. Some of us have gone our whole 8 hour shift in miami on the beach with NO arrests.

Unregistered
    I beg to differ. Some of us have gone our whole 8 hour shift in miami on the beach with NO arrests.
    If there were any supervisors down there you would be 10-51 to Daytona!!!

Unregistered
    Are you in uniform?

Unregistered
    Have you gotten out of the car?

Unregistered
    I am hearing there is big spring break activity in the Destin area and we are headed there next year. Anyone else being told that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast