here we go again

Unregistered

Smile here we go again

So which srt guy will get the academy advisor position?

I'm sure in typical davie fashion, the job is already filled. Lets just do the interview cakewalk....

How is it not a pre-requisite that an "academy advisor" have at least a year on as an FTO? Oh wait, there I go making sense again. Probably be an srt guy that was never even an fto. If that happens I hope all of the FTO's quit again!

Or, I could be totally wrong and PR could get this postion also even though not fit for duty.

Unregistered
    Was she EVER fit for duty?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was she EVER fit for duty?
    Pay attention, there may be a quiz at the end.

A F F I R M A T I V E A C T I O N

P R O T E C T E D C L A S S

Any questions?

Unregistered
    Their Pick was SRT but never passed the SRT fitness test and was the biggest critic when "newbies" took the test. So does anything this place does surprise you?

Unregistered
    So which srt guy will get the academy advisor position?

I'm sure in typical davie fashion, the job is already filled. Lets just do the interview cakewalk....

How is it not a pre-requisite that an "academy advisor" have at least a year on as an FTO? Oh wait, there I go making sense again. Probably be an srt guy that was never even an fto. If that happens I hope all of the FTO's quit again!

Or, I could be totally wrong and PR could get this postion also even though not fit for duty.