Patrol Car Decals money spent outside the city? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The point that I was trying to make on this thread was, if taxpayer money is going to be spent on tax payer patrol cars then that money should be spent to businesses in the city limits and not in another county. We have a business in the city that does vehicle wraps near TB Blvd. If their price is within reason then the cars and I mean all city vehicles should be done by them prior to letting our money leave the city. Hanks? Debbie? Where are you on this? Support local business first that is what we are and should be doing? By spending money outside the city limits we are shooting ourselves in the foot. This is common sense stuff here. I think that the commission should make it mandatory to always seek local business first and give local business priority. Small business owners in the city and the Chamber should be made aware if taxpayer money is being used outside the city.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The point that I was trying to make on this thread was, if taxpayer money is going to be spent on tax payer patrol cars then that money should be spent to businesses in the city limits and not in another county. We have a business in the city that does vehicle wraps near TB Blvd. If their price is within reason then the cars and I mean all city vehicles should be done by them prior to letting our money leave the city. Hanks? Debbie? Where are you on this? Support local business first that is what we are and should be doing? By spending money outside the city limits we are shooting ourselves in the foot. This is common sense stuff here. I think that the commission should make it mandatory to always seek local business first and give local business priority. Small business owners in the city and the Chamber should be made aware if taxpayer money is being used outside the city.

I agree no more stupidity . Lets support our city and not who you know. I am sure if the local business had the chance they would meet the price if not better it. I am also sure they were never giving the Chance it is always who you know which is sad. If they did bis I am sure a little birdie tells their friends in pc what the lowest bis was so they will get the bid. Sad but also very true check it out. You will find relatives and friends in pc of a few in the admin true story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12