CLAUDIA MULVEY and ROBERT BREEDEN IMMUNITY DENIED - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol you couldn't fill out the off duty employment paperwork and you are critical of spelling errors. You 4 are really dumb losers. Will you still come back and keep posting after you get your ass handed to you in court? She is laughing at you LMAO.
    I like how you do "lol" like your in middle school.
    Let me address your remarks.

1) there was no "off duty paperwork to fill out"
    2) We will come back again and again and again. Well after any courts decesion. We will report and follow them for the rest of the time they are here on earth. We will report them just like we did when Bobby filled out his application to become the Ombudsman.

3) You might want to check with her before you speak about her kicking anyone's ass in court.
    We will take everything she owns. Everything within our legal right. She is a habitual liar and it will be proven when we get her habitual nasty body in under Depositions. And the gay guy also. As for Loyal and Sullivan they are suffering self inflicted things as we speak. Let's play.

We are here
    We are not going anywhere
    Let the games begin!!!
    Eye in the sky

Unregistered
    We are not going anywhere
    Let the games begin!!!
    Eye in the sky
    What a fool, 3 out of the 4 are no longer cops. Yet those you criticise are currently employed as leo WITH NO INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS. One is retired making more money than you. Why is it that you can't get a leo job? Why is it neither agency has taken your delusional statements and disciplined those who arrested you? If you are innocent why didn't your agency rehire you and give you back pay? Why, because you were wrong, there was pc to arrest you. Do you realize that you lost your career based on being STUPID. Yes eye in the sky, you should have had your eye on the ball instead of up your ass LOL!

Unregistered
    We have had a team of guys from the Miami Beach case, the Golden Beach case, and one other. Oh and a rat that has flipped, working this case for 5 years. Videos will turn up when the time is right. Ask Claudia she is looking over her shoulder everyday. Pole cameras Claudia? My little friend the "Poster" keep your head held high and all your questions will be answered in due time. Under Depositions.
    1) Ralph and Tammy are Federal Felons
    2) Your retired boy was forced to retire or be fired. And his future in Law Enforcement will never exist again. His file will be forwarded to ever future employer.
    Addy took him down.
    3) Sullivan and his wife has resorted to begging on "gofund me"
    4) well do i really need to go into Loyals past or future!!!

You see you could not understand if you were one of the defendants in this civil case. They know what's coming down the road. Keep your positive outlook for them.
    A team of guys.
    Eye in the sky.

Unregistered
    We have had a team of guys from the Miami Beach case, the Golden Beach case, and one other. Oh and a rat that has flipped, working this case for 5 years. Videos will turn up when the time is right. Ask Claudia she is looking over her shoulder everyday. Pole cameras Claudia? My little friend the "Poster" keep your head held high and all your questions will be answered in due time. Under Depositions.
    1) Ralph and Tammy are Federal Felons
    2) Your retired boy was forced to retire or be fired. And his future in Law Enforcement will never exist again. His file will be forwarded to ever future employer.
    Addy took him down.
    3) Sullivan and his wife has resorted to begging on "gofund me"
    4) well do i really need to go into Loyals past or future!!!

You see you could not understand if you were one of the defendants in this civil case. They know what's coming down the road. Keep your positive outlook for them.
    A team of guys.
    Eye in the sky.
    Boooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggggg little *****. Are you still living in your mommy's house? Why haven't you been hired by a le agency? You are the typical whinny ***** that got busted. Keep dreaming about them being worried, they are laughing at you, getting paid ot for the proceedings, and getting legal representation for free. They have a badge while you don't! Enjoy yourself at mommy's little boy.

Unregistered
    Boooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggggg little *****. Are you still living in your mommy's house? Why haven't you been hired by a le agency? You are the typical whinny ***** that got busted. Keep dreaming about them being worried, they are laughing at you, getting paid ot for the proceedings, and getting legal representation for free. They have a badge while you don't! Enjoy yourself at mommy's little boy.
    Can't wait to garnish your wages and take your property.

Hi my name is Tammy I'm a Federal Felon welcome to Walmart would you like a yellow smiley face sticker?

Hi my name is Ralphie I'm a Federal Felon welcome to Walmart would you like a yellow smiley face sticker?

Hi my name is Bobby I push female agents and I was forced to retire ,welcome to Walmart would you like a yellow smiley face sticker?

Hi my name is Kelly and I had to file bankruptcy and my wife is begging on go fund me now.

Hi my name is Johnny boy and I had to short sale my home. Then my wife kicked me out.

Unregistered
    So tired of reading this crap!!

Unregistered
    I think this is more accurate based on current reality LMAO.

Hi, my name is Lyndean, do you need your dog walked lol.

Hi, my name is Omar, I have been fired from Miami PD and arrested and fired at Golden Beach. I have also been acussed of raping a prostitute. I am innocent of the sex allegations, just ask Tamika.

Hi, my name is Jon, but I am really Napoleon Bonaparte. Stop saying that I am crazy.

Hi, my name is Yovanny, I also work as a security guard.

We love to post since we have some much time on our hands.

Unregistered
    Must be some back story to all these people!!! Lol

Unregistered
    Must be some back story to all these people!!! Lol
    Yes! I was surprised with some of their past.
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/go...olence-6386467

Unregistered
    Here is a surprising back story of people's pasts.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/mi...hout-a-license

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast