Be my valentine

Thread: Be my valentine

Unregistered

Be my valentine

A Florida inmate in jail for a violation of probation may find himself serving a much lengthier prison sentence after allegedly masturbating in front of a nurse.

According to the Gainesville Sun, Roddney Lee Baugh, 24, who is serving time at the Alachua County Jail while awaiting sentencing for a violation of probation, positioned himself in front of a nurse Friday and began masturbating.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...VfTICIO6WJpJP/

A report obtained by the Gainesville Sun states a civilian nurse was handing out medicine in the area where Baugh was being held when he placed himself “in full view of the nurse” before engaging in the sex act. He stopped after the nurse yelled at him.

Baugh admits he had his hands in his pants, but told deputies he was not masturbating.

See who was recently booked into the Palm Beach County Jail

He was charged with third-degree felony lewd and lascivious behavior, a charge that accompanied by a $100,000 bond.

Unregistered
    Common inmate behavior. "Gunning" has been going on for decades. Nothing new!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Common inmate behavior. "Gunning" has been going on for decades. Nothing new!

Have the Inmates whispered anything else in your ears?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have the Inmates whispered anything else in your ears?
    Only your girl friend.