Mistress Day! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mistress Day!

Unregistered
    The problem here is if you have a little power you use it to get 33's at work. That has never change. Funny that now you even have female Majors doing the same thing,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I did my secretary in the department for a while. That hot, Cuban pu$$y always taste a little sweeter than what is at home.
    That's cause what's at home is banging your next door neighbor cause that's better for her too.

Unregistered
    That's cause what's at home is banging your next door neighbor cause that's better for her too.
    She can bang what ever or who ever she wants. Does it look like I give 3 shits.

Unregistered
    I did my secretary in the department for a while. That hot, Cuban pu$$y always taste a little sweeter than what is at home.
    That's probably because someone else left his load there first and she didn't tell you.

Unregistered
    She can bang what ever or who ever she wants. Does it look like I give 3 shits.
    You give enough shits to stay there like a pu$$y aguantando el tarro también pendejo!

Unregistered
    I'm banging a PO at the station who claims here husband is cheating with another po.

Unregistered
    I'm banging a PO at the station who claims here husband is cheating with another po.
    I've raw dogged so many female PO's that I have lost count. Married, unmarried, doesn't matter. They're all horny as hell when they get off shift, especially in the mornings. Old lady's off working and the kids are in school. Beats going to sleep with a stiff rod.

Unregistered
    Nothing like working with so many men. I rather get them being married. Being the side ***** gets me so many special favors.

Unregistered
    Nothing like working with so many men. I rather get them being married. Being the side ***** gets me so many special favors.
    That is how some of these women get ahead around here and it's isn't ambition. Spread the legs, open up the papaya, and they can write their own tickets to anything they want, especially if the man is married. They tell you, "don't worry baby, you can cum, it's ok, nothing will happen." And then guess what, you're done!

Unregistered
    That is how some of these women get ahead around here and it's isn't ambition. Spread the legs, open up the papaya, and they can write their own tickets to anything they want, especially if the man is married. They tell you, "don't worry baby, you can cum, it's ok, nothing will happen." And then guess what, you're done!
    I don't have a problem with the whores that do that. I do have a problem when the same whores later on act all surprise when they do the same thing to them. Que clase de come pinga son.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast