In the Hiring Process Right Now - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Kali_Kidd

Can you reach out to me?

email me pls. I have the same kind of question for you. Royaboveall@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holy smokes, I have never heard so much displeasure from agency employees in my life. I am currently in your background stage but after reading all of these threads I'm tempted to withdraw. This is an entry level job for me in law enforcement. I am already certified and would like to take the job because I will be having a child soon. But man oh man I can honestly say you guys have scared the turd out of me. Is there anything positive to hear from this agency or is it astill dark and gloomy as its portrayed.
    I'm in the same position. As you. How can I reach out to you

Unregistered

Interview

What kind of questions do they ask during the interview?

Unregistered
    What kind of questions do they ask during the interview?
    There are several about 20 to 25. They want to know about difficult situations you've been involved in at work and how you solved them. Make sure you know FS 570.15. Know exactly what OALE does and know your legal definitions like probable cause and reasonable suspicion. In all reality the Admin Staff aren't there to drill your or trick you up. It's a straight forward interview, where you can express yourself and thought process. You are also scored on your answers. Just be yourself and be humble.

Unregistered
    What academy do they send non-certified applicants to?

Unregistered
    There are several about 20 to 25. They want to know about difficult situations you've been involved in at work and how you solved them. Make sure you know FS 570.15. Know exactly what OALE does and know your legal definitions like probable cause and reasonable suspicion. In all reality the Admin Staff aren't there to drill your or trick you up. It's a straight forward interview, where you can express yourself and thought process. You are also scored on your answers. Just be yourself and be humble.
    What academy do they send non certified applicants to?

Unregistered

Unregistered

Update

Has anyone heard back from the Chief yet or are you guys still in the background phase?

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard back from the Chief yet or are you guys still in the background phase?
    I hate the waiting game. I want and need to get hired already.

Unregistered
    Would be careful what you wish for.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast