Oh I see it... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh I see it...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of the Fords will be removed from daily use this year from what I have heard so this issue will not be an issue much longer if it really was an issue. Most of the females will be lost inside an SUV, they are very small, they fit better in a Taurus. But since we are on this, how about the 4 Imaplas we have in service. Those are the smallest cars that we have and 4 Sgts have to drive them. Fairness is not about sex like you want those to believe. It is about making due with what you have. This department has been underfunded for the past 9 years. That is why we are where we are today.
    Very Well said

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Trust but Verify...

You may be entirely right and the vehicle assignments are based on sound policy and/or non-gender reasoning. I really hope and want to believe you are right. That said, the question was asked weeks ago without response from the City. I finally entered a Public Record request for the base records last night so we can get our answer and be done with it if you are right.

If you and Admin believe this to be the case.. just show us but when they drag it out.. or attempt to spin the result without the docs.. it casts greater doubts for me.. They lost my benefit of the doubt over a year ago... so i live by Reagans rule.. trust but verify.

Unregistered
    spoken like a true good old boy or admin,, everyone has an opinion although we think your an a$$, we still have to listen and try and salvage any small amount of logic from the nonsense and insults you spew. Times are not now just changing, they have already changed years ago, your dislike for anyone who is not like you or agrees with you is pathetic. You cannot even distinguish the legal definition difference between discrimination and being a racist, a word you throw around freely. If you truly are on the job, as you preach STFU you are embarrassing yourself and the rest of us. You and you alone are projecting a unwanted image to the people of North Port. We are not all like you !!!!!!!
    shows you how much you know a$$hole. i'm neither a good old boy or an admin. i'm a strong empowered educated woman unlike you. you sit your fat ass around all day and ***** about everything. you don't have a clue who I am. no, you just don't have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing but a bunch of old hags with way too much time on their hands who like to ***** about everything.

So i had to look up the definition, per Merriam Webster:

Definition of hag
    • 1 : an ugly, slatternly, or evil-looking old woman
    • 2 archaic a : a female demonb : an evil or frightening spirit : hobgoblin
    • 3 : witch

Definition of slatternly
    • 1 : untidy and dirty through habitual neglect; also : careless, disorderly
    • 2 : of, relating to, or characteristic of a slut or prostitute

Ok I am old and have seen my pretty days pass.. guilty of habitual neglect but i am neither a slut or a hooker. I am not demonic or evil but maybe some see me as frightening spirit.. if wanting to reveal the truth is terrifying well then i guess im frightening. Witch.. well my broom broke and i lost my spell casting book. NONE of the above addresses, intelligence, respect, integrity, honor, truth.. all traits far more pertinent than my looks or dress size. Instead it reveals so much more about the small minded writer than it does us 'hags'.

When you come at women and base your attack on such superficial things such as looks.. you foster the case that is trying to be made against the dept.. that women are supposed to be kept in their place, pretty and quiet; just show up and perform at your lil boy team building parties right?

Unregistered
    shows you how much you know a$$hole. i'm neither a good old boy or an admin. i'm a strong empowered educated woman unlike you. you sit your fat ass around all day and ***** about everything. you don't have a clue who I am. no, you just don't have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!
    well said a strong empowered educated woman is what we need in admin and also as police officers driving the new fancy vehicles

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post

Definition of hag

Definition of slatternly

Ok I am old and have seen my pretty days pass.. guilty of habitual neglect but i am neither a slut or a hooker. I am not demonic or evil but maybe some see me as frightening spirit.. if wanting to reveal the truth is terrifying well then i guess im frightening. Witch.. well my broom broke and i lost my spell casting book. NONE of the above addresses, intelligence, respect, integrity, honor, truth.. all traits far more pertinent than my looks or dress size. Instead it reveals so much more about the small minded writer than it does us 'hags'.

When you come at women and base your attack on such superficial things such as looks.. you foster the case that is trying to be made against the dept.. that women are supposed to be kept in their place, pretty and quiet; just show up and perform at your lil boy team building parties right?

Also well said I cannot figure out if this is the mooooo singer bs or just a uneducated bash brother

Unregistered

Definition of hag

Definition of slatternly

So Stephanie, where was this self-righteousness about "superficial things such as looks" when the liberal an gas station guy were bashing officers preference of hair style?

Really?

So Stephanie, where was this self-righteousness about "superficial things such as looks" when the liberal an gas station guy were bashing officers preference of hair style?
    Do you really think the two equate? Are you related to vespia?

I dont read or retain the happy horseshit i am not directly interested in.. that wawa gas station thread prolly makes sense to some of you.. but i just dont get the point or the players so i tune out. I want to focus on changes that need to happen.. to bring attention to them so that someone with the power and PD knowledge can investigate and mediate. I learned 18 months ago that our chief is fatuous and incapable of anything other than self promotion..

The recent discussions have revolved around fairness and equality of women at NPPD. Is there an imapact on their careers? Are they not getting equal access to "safer" vehicles? Do they get the guidance and opportunity to learn and grow so they can apply for promotions? Why have we never had a woman rise above th role of Sgt? Why did we not have any women on the team that went to DC?

So when some dipshit attacks me and other 'Hags' that are trying to affect positive changes for the City.. it is demonstrating the very behavior that we are trying to defend the PD for. So yes, I found it a pertinent point to be raised to show the foolishness of the remark in the context of the conversation and in the face of pending lawsuits.

As for me stepping in to defend or protect the feelings of the Cueballs that may have been insulted by some anonymous jackazz that prolly kisses your ass during the day... uhm pass. We both know, Baldness is not a serious concern.. hoewever, taxpayers dollars possibly going to pay off a Federal Discrimination Lawsuit.. or hiring Fancy shrinks needlessly to cover bad decisions that our Chief fails to face up to. well THAT is a problem worth speaking up about.

I certainly do not lump ALL bald officers based on the experience I had with the bald LIEutenant ..
    I assume you are one who chooses to shave, so own it, grow it or buy a wig. Who cares? I sure as hell dont think it has any impact on who you are, or how you do your job.

Any man at PD ever told they were too 'bald' to be a police officer? If so, let me know and I will reconsider.

Unregistered
    Do you really think the two equate? Are you related to vespia?

I dont read or retain the happy horseshit i am not directly interested in.. that wawa gas station thread prolly makes sense to some of you.. but i just dont get the point or the players so i tune out. I want to focus on changes that need to happen.. to bring attention to them so that someone with the power and PD knowledge can investigate and mediate. I learned 18 months ago that our chief is fatuous and incapable of anything other than self promotion..

The recent discussions have revolved around fairness and equality of women at NPPD. Is there an imapact on their careers? Are they not getting equal access to "safer" vehicles? Do they get the guidance and opportunity to learn and grow so they can apply for promotions? Why have we never had a woman rise above th role of Sgt? Why did we not have any women on the team that went to DC?

So when some dipshit attacks me and other 'Hags' that are trying to affect positive changes for the City.. it is demonstrating the very behavior that we are trying to defend the PD for. So yes, I found it a pertinent point to be raised to show the foolishness of the remark in the context of the conversation and in the face of pending lawsuits.

As for me stepping in to defend or protect the feelings of the Cueballs that may have been insulted by some anonymous jackazz that prolly kisses your ass during the day... uhm pass. We both know, Baldness is not a serious concern.. hoewever, taxpayers dollars possibly going to pay off a Federal Discrimination Lawsuit.. or hiring Fancy shrinks needlessly to cover bad decisions that our Chief fails to face up to. well THAT is a problem worth speaking up about.

I certainly do not lump ALL bald officers based on the experience I had with the bald LIEutenant ..
    I assume you are one who chooses to shave, so own it, grow it or buy a wig. Who cares? I sure as hell dont think it has any impact on who you are, or how you do your job.

Any man at PD ever told they were too 'bald' to be a police officer? If so, let me know and I will reconsider.
    Good job hag

Why thank you..

Good job hag
    I am also happy to report the bald officer and his partner that showed up at my house tonight .. were quite friendly. Score 1 for the bald team! So to whomever sent them.. thanks for the grins.. we hags are always happy to see a friendly officer, even a bald one. =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast