Oh I see it... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh I see it...

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Yeah they can call it a witch hunt or anything else.. I am absolutely looking to brIng attention to the myriad of issues that is happening under the current Admin that is costing the City, the PD staff and the taxpayers directly. They can spin it 12 ways to sunday.. they can blame the messenger but it is THEIR misdeeds and records that expose the problems. Case n point them pissing themselves in a Divisional report becasue i insisted it was investigated... as if my motive to seek correction to bad behavior, exonerates their unbecoming, .. only in the world of vespia can this be the case..

The SUVs are about comfort, Seniority and special teams? Clearly, there are special teams that need special vehicles.. K9 and others.. but we have a whole lot more SUVs then we have special needs. I think i saw several long term female officers on the list... their seniority doesnt matter? Interesting to point out, the more expensive SUVs were in part sold to the taxpayers at a public meeting last summer/falll maybe.. as being a 'Officer Safety' issue. Female officer safety needs are different somehow?

I do understand where you are coming from and get it to a point.. but from my POV, this presents as a serious problem when women officer are treated differently. Maybe they can provide sound reasonings for the disparity. Otherwise, they need to recognize and rectify it.

As for them running for safe spaces blaming me for picking on them.. i say grow a set, own your actions, recognize the problems and fix em.. it aint rocket science.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    actually you are less than right, rotation is based first, upon replacement, your car needs to replaced you get a new one, except the Tauris, since the men were assigned them and admin found out they were to small they then gave the same guys who got the Tauris new tahoes, and the women who needed replacement vehs were given the Tauris's. No witch hunting here, its all a matter of records, sorry no witch hunting here if there is any ammo its against admin, not for them. FTO. training and seniority, give me a break, none apply here.
    Any chance you know if this is documented somewhere.. ?

Unregistered
    You are deranged. What a rant.
    deranged No not really. I think you have some real derangement's at the top. Lets see my definition of deranged.

Any individual that is protecting citizens that uses dogs, hands , feet etc to hurt the citizens they are protecting. That my friend is deranged

Unregistered
    Racist.

Right.

I thought we were talking about vehicle assignments.

What was the % minority population of this town at the last census?

What is the % of minority's currently employed?

Insert Will Wonka meme, please continue with that racist garbage, it's very funny

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Yeah they can call it a witch hunt or anything else.. I am absolutely looking to brIng attention to the myriad of issues that is happening under the current Admin that is costing the City, the PD staff and the taxpayers directly. They can spin it 12 ways to sunday.. they can blame the messenger but it is THEIR misdeeds and records that expose the problems. Case n point them pissing themselves in a Divisional report becasue i insisted it was investigated... as if my motive to seek correction to bad behavior, exonerates their unbecoming, .. only in the world of vespia can this be the case..

The SUVs are about comfort, Seniority and special teams? Clearly, there are special teams that need special vehicles.. K9 and others.. but we have a whole lot more SUVs then we have special needs. I think i saw several long term female officers on the list... their seniority doesnt matter? Interesting to point out, the more expensive SUVs were in part sold to the taxpayers at a public meeting last summer/falll maybe.. as being a 'Officer Safety' issue. Female officer safety needs are different somehow?

I do understand where you are coming from and get it to a point.. but from my POV, this presents as a serious problem when women officer are treated differently. Maybe they can provide sound reasonings for the disparity. Otherwise, they need to recognize and rectify it.

As for them running for safe spaces blaming me for picking on them.. i say grow a set, own your actions, recognize the problems and fix em.. it aint rocket science.
    Have you done a records request to see how many women took and passed the last Suervisor's exam?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    have you done a records request to see how many women took and passed the last suervisor's exam?
    nothing but a bunch of old hags with way too much time on their hands who like to ***** about everything.

Unregistered
    nothing but a bunch of old hags with way too much time on their hands who like to ***** about everything.
    spoken like a true good old boy or admin,, everyone has an opinion although we think your an a$$, we still have to listen and try and salvage any small amount of logic from the nonsense and insults you spew. Times are not now just changing, they have already changed years ago, your dislike for anyone who is not like you or agrees with you is pathetic. You cannot even distinguish the legal definition difference between discrimination and being a racist, a word you throw around freely. If you truly are on the job, as you preach STFU you are embarrassing yourself and the rest of us. You and you alone are projecting a unwanted image to the people of North Port. We are not all like you !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post

Most of the Fords will be removed from daily use this year from what I have heard so this issue will not be an issue much longer if it really was an issue. Most of the females will be lost inside an SUV, they are very small, they fit better in a Taurus. But since we are on this, how about the 4 Imaplas we have in service. Those are the smallest cars that we have and 4 Sgts have to drive them. Fairness is not about sex like you want those to believe. It is about making due with what you have. This department has been underfunded for the past 9 years. That is why we are where we are today.

Unregistered
    I care and so should every citizen in North Port. Although most of np voted for our new leader who is racist and treats woman like their his property so not much to say there.

Anyway Mr who cares anyone who is educated believes in equality should care, Obviously that is not you. You are either in admin or one of those young wild west short cropped white boys that kv and the rest of the pack hired.

I care when this town is looked upon like a joke. A joke. The hand picked crop that was sent to Washington to play color guard not one woman. ( oh I forgot the spin was special protection for the racist} Ha Ha you must think people are fools.

Furthermore a woman who works from home yes she works and takes care of her mentally ill son does not have to much time on her hands. She does what any mother should do when she sees the pack smacking her son around. What would you like her to remain quite ( probably like most of admins wife's or mistresses) (oh that is another story ) No she did what was right and is not backing down. Everyone should respect this woman for what she is. A mother and citizen concerned with the outrageous bully behavior of some on nppd. Most people would stay quiet because they are afraid of what will happen to them if they speak the truth. So take your who cares attitude and start treating people with dignity and respect. And this woman deserves that ten fold. Keep up your prejudice behavior why stop now nppd is known all over the country as the fools and people who will trample on your rights and beat you knowing nobody will care. Guess what she does. Look at the dept white shaved head men . I do not see many of color and very few woman. Time to change. From what I have seen this woman with so called time on her hands will make sure that change happens.

So go back to your cubicle and wait for the next blow up from the admin boy that kv hired. Because it is just a matter of time before he blows his top. What a great example to teach those young strapping boys you hired. Who cares we all should. Unfortunately racism and sexism is rampant in nppd.
    Love the Donald. not afraid to call it what it is, not afraid to stand with law enforcement, unlike the RACIST OBAMA. Glad that idiot is gone!!!!!

Unregistered
    spoken like a true good old boy or admin,, everyone has an opinion although we think your an a$$, we still have to listen and try and salvage any small amount of logic from the nonsense and insults you spew. Times are not now just changing, they have already changed years ago, your dislike for anyone who is not like you or agrees with you is pathetic. You cannot even distinguish the legal definition difference between discrimination and being a racist, a word you throw around freely. If you truly are on the job, as you preach STFU you are embarrassing yourself and the rest of us. You and you alone are projecting a unwanted image to the people of North Port. We are not all like you !!!!!!!
    "Nonsense and insults you spew"

Like comparing police professionals to mentally/physically challenged school children? Or insulting hair style preference? Or "whiteshaming" people the way you and other do?

Stay in your lane gas station guy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast