Oh I see it... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oh I see it...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    You may be entirely right and the vehicle assignments are based on sound policy and/or non-gender reasoning. I really hope and want to believe you are right. That said, the question was asked weeks ago without response from the City. I finally entered a Public Record request for the base records last night so we can get our answer and be done with it if you are right.

If you and Admin believe this to be the case.. just show us but when they drag it out.. or attempt to spin the result without the docs.. it casts greater doubts for me.. They lost my benefit of the doubt over a year ago... so i live by Reagans rule.. trust but verify.

It's more likely admin is more concerned with putting vehicle IDs with an officers name. They are parked at homes, stores and around town. If someone is looking to get back at an officer for even something as simple as a ticket, this makes it easier to find them. This isn't about sexism but officer safety. Thank you for putting all of our lives at risk. But hey, you got a hobby, so that's cool.

Unregistered
    I am also happy to report the bald officer and his partner that showed up at my house tonight .. were quite friendly. Score 1 for the bald team! So to whomever sent them.. thanks for the grins.. we hags are always happy to see a friendly officer, even a bald one. =)
    what happened to ur registered name hag?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's more likely admin is more concerned with putting vehicle IDs with an officers name. They are parked at homes, stores and around town. If someone is looking to get back at an officer for even something as simple as a ticket, this makes it easier to find them. This isn't about sexism but officer safety. Thank you for putting all of our lives at risk. But hey, you got a hobby, so that's cool.
    If that is the case, they need only respond and reference the exemption that protects the information. However, it is quite literally public information. Would you rather I build a list by approaching every officer I come across? Read name tag, look at vehicle.. jot em both down. Collect em all and do the math to get the information I am looking for or is it more honest and transparent to follow the law and process afforded to the citizenry?

If the dealy was about vespia protecting you officers, he would have responded to the original question posed but instead he is in cover his ass mode. All we asked for could have beeen answered in 5 minutes by whichever Commander is in charge of such records. Two lines is all we needed, but he didnt respond. Thus, we entered a request for the vehicle assignment record by officer.

Male Officers driving a SUV: XX%
    Female Officers driving a SUV: XX%

Unregistered
    what happened to ur registered name hag?
    I dio not know bs could it be that there are many more people posting then you think? You are such a child is hag your new word. BS no one believes you or likes you. How is that for a childish statement now go moo downtown

Unregistered
    If that is the case, they need only respond and reference the exemption that protects the information. However, it is quite literally public information. Would you rather I build a list by approaching every officer I come across? Read name tag, look at vehicle.. jot em both down. Collect em all and do the math to get the information I am looking for or is it more honest and transparent to follow the law and process afforded to the citizenry?

If the dealy was about vespia protecting you officers, he would have responded to the original question posed but instead he is in cover his ass mode. All we asked for could have beeen answered in 5 minutes by whichever Commander is in charge of such records. Two lines is all we needed, but he didnt respond. Thus, we entered a request for the vehicle assignment record by officer.

Male Officers driving a SUV: XX%
    Female Officers driving a SUV: XX%
    Of course not. But since you already have a record of cyberstalking followed by later actual stalking, it only makes sense that you would attempt to stalk officers to write their names and VID # down

Unregistered
    Of course not. But since you already have a record of cyberstalking followed by later actual stalking, it only makes sense that you would attempt to stalk officers to write their names and VID # down
    Wow stalking no facts to a ? would be nice right bs? steph ignore as they are just taking focus of the real issue transperecy

Unregistered
    Wow stalking no facts to a ? would be nice right bs? steph ignore as they are just taking focus of the real issue transperecy
    we got your back steph. moooooooooooooooooooooo on this bs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234