No professionalism
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

No professionalism

What a lack of professionalism of our Command Staff. Commander Tony decided to let us know that Cpt SR had applied at another department. Is this how we do business now, will my application with MDPD be made public to the department. Please have a better understanding of what a professional does and acts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a lack of professionalism of our Command Staff. Commander Tony decided to let us know that Cpt SR had applied at another department. Is this how we do business now, will my application with MDPD be made public to the department. Please have a better understanding of what a professional does and acts.
    What do you expect, she is the interim chief do girl. She wants to be made so she will burn anyone and anything to get there.. sold her soul to the devil and the price was extremely cheap..lost respect for her...she use to stand up for what was right..look at her now....what a shame!!!

Unregistered
    Nothing less is to be expected of a Mickey Mouse agency, or as we are called, Opa Locka North....

Unregistered

Its the culture that has been created

No surprise there, as far as command staff having no professionalism. It is to be expected, due to the culture that has been created at this police department by past administrations, and continues with this one. AB was one of the MOST unprofessional command staff that ever walked the halls of the MGPD. Yet everyone saw him as "friendly", "personable" or just "a down to earth guy". He never understood the real meaning of the great responsibility he was given. HE was given a pot of mangled gold (PD), to be molded into a great piece of art. Granted, we all knew that as long as OG was the mayor he was just a puppet, but he could have tried harder. He could have done wonders with MGPD. He could have placed the PD on the map in a very positive way. But yet he let his ego and desire for flesh get in the way. AB could have spent 3-5 years here molding this place, gotten national exposure and then he could have gone anywhere else he wanted. He was being molded for greatness.... And then his unprofessionalism got in the way. Too bad, so sad for the men and women of MGPD, as yet we face another scandalous news report about another chief. But most of us knew it was coming. He had a history of misconduct dating back to his days at MDPD..... What a disappointment. But this should tell us something about the people running the city. What a disaster..
    Hang in there boys and girls. I hear what's coming is even worse (if the rumors about IM are true, we are screwed).

Unregistered

Unregistered
    One of the terms learned at the "Police Academy" is "Reasonable expectation".
    Let's use it in a sentence applicable to this discussion shall we?

What reasonable expectation do we have that a proven leader, ethical and qualified person would apply to be chief of police of this sheet hole?
    What reasonable expectation do we have that a proven leader, ethical and qualified person would be able to get along with the local organized crime members posing as politicians?
    There. . . . . .you have your answer.

Unregistered
    Has anyone asked Capt JN what Commander Thony's ass smells like?

Unregistered
    Has anyone asked Capt JN what Commander Thony's ass smells like?
    ROFLMAO- That Sh&t was funny! hey, but leave him alone... he is on self preservation mode!!

Carole Thony
    Thank you for all the kind words. When you do the right things for the right reasons, good things always happen. For those of you hiding behind a blog, at least spell my name correctly when you are bashing me. Wishing you all the best.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Carole Thony View Post
    Thank you for all the kind words. When you do the right things for the right reasons, good things always happen. For those of you hiding behind a blog, at least spell my name correctly when you are bashing me. Wishing you all the best.
    Well Said!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast