Shyame on schultz - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In your theory Dingman should have never been investigated and should still be at work. He is polite and a really nice guy. That must be some of the new policies being implemented. No investigative actions if you're a nice guy or polite. Lamberti all over again
    I agree with him/her. The poster here obviously has an axe to grind. Let me get this straight. Something happens with a BSO employee in another county. He finds out about this...how? I think it is someone close. I've seen Shults before and agree that he has always promoted professionalism as well. You sound like a little whiney biotch. Waaaa he didn't get in trouble. I agree with the last previous, you found out about this how? Here, go ahead and post your name and let me look you up. I can publicly post the information and see how you like it. I will notify I.A of anything that I don't understand and see if they can help us out as well.

You probably had problems in Jenne, Lamberti, and now Israels sheriffs run. You sound angry and disgruntled. Have you ever taken a sergeant's test? Have you ever interviewed and been selected for C.I, Motors, DUI, Training, SWAT, anything?
    NO? GO FIGURE!

Unregistered
    You must be a ****ing idiot. So because it happened in a different county, all bets are off? Really? I hope you're kidding. So if I go to Orange County and a crime is alledged, I should get off scot free with no investigation by BSO? Wow. You've got to be one Olof the FLPD guys with that mindset. That's your idea for the new policy all county crime allegations will not be investigated as long and you're a nice and polite guy here at BSO. Wow. I hope you're not a deputy. But. I'll guarantee if you get accused of a crime. They're taking your gun and car and you're going to be at home calling in twice a day. Oh that's right. Even if you're a nice guy.

Unregistered
    You must be a ****ing idiot. So because it happened in a different county, all bets are off? Really? I hope you're kidding. So if I go to Orange County and a crime is alledged, I should get off scot free with no investigation by BSO? Wow. You've got to be one Olof the FLPD guys with that mindset. That's your idea for the new policy all county crime allegations will not be investigated as long and you're a nice and polite guy here at BSO. Wow. I hope you're not a deputy. But. I'll guarantee if you get accused of a crime. They're taking your gun and car and you're going to be at home calling in twice a day. Oh that's right. Even if you're a nice guy.
    That's the point, was he accused of a crime? And if so, How the fk do you know? Of course you never answered any question I posted. I am a deputy, original BSO for 3 different sheriffs and do not excuse criminal behavior. Why are you only talking about him and not the 20 other that DID get investigated? You probably have to do the 30 years to get out huh? ROLF.

Unregistered
    I'm a 4 digit and how do I know? Did you read the PBSO reports? You CANNOT defend his actions. We are all sworn to uphold the law. And unfortunately that means being held to a higher standard. And the higher you get in rank the higher the standard. If you don't see a problem with a high member of command acting like a 2 year rookie then you are also part of the problem.

Unregistered
    I have to agree with the 4 digit ccn as I am one also.....Standards and policy is for all not just the chosen ones. If you are going to preach ethics than you have to live up to them also good or bad!!!!

Unregistered
    I have to agree with the 4 digit ccn as I am one also.....Standards and policy is for all not just the chosen ones. If you are going to preach ethics than you have to live up to them also good or bad!!!!
    I'm a 4 digit ccn as well. My question to you is very simple. How do you know about this?

Unregistered
    So to you the important part isn't what he did. It's how people found out? Wow

Unregistered

milk man

Sgt. Milk thief strikes again, once unethical always unethical but this time its more like criminal for shultzy. Get rid of him sheriff before he gets you some really bad press.

Unregistered
    So to you the important part isn't what he did. It's how people found out? Wow
    First there is nothing proven or I am sure there would have been charges. I know he will not answer the question. For if he does it will prove his "stalker" behavior and show his true hatred for this man.

Unregistered
    Wow you are right. He wouldn't answer it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast