Mark Schrader - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The law enforcement community nominates Bill Jarrett for City Mayor of Avon Park 2022!
    Mighty kind of you to anonymously nominate someone on behalf of all of us, when the majority of us (as well as this forum) have nothing to do with the crap-hole City of "Charm" and their BS politics.

Hopefully Avon Park brings back their PD so they can get their own page on LEO Affairs.

Unregistered
    No kidding. Its a shit hole, filled with shit birds! Just incorporate the city and call it north highlands. I doubt Jarrett would ever jump into the AP government theatrics! It's going to take a long time for the city to recoup from its past scandals and shitty councilmen and women! Push to reboot key and get a fresh start!

Unregistered
    Property taxes are going to shoot up by 24%. Get ready for the hammer folks. Mayor Anderson will not be effected, all of his and the family's properties are sheltered and protected under their multiple 501 3 c's. He will vote no, to protect his republican image. In reality, the city has to collect 2 million + for back pay owed to the SO for Fiscal Years 19-21. That's the the real number for them to retain the SO services and come out of the red! You saw it hear first folks!

Unregistered
    1. Most cops do not lie. If that's what makes you feel better for being a lying piece of shit dirty cop; you do you, boo. Your guilt is your guilt. Do not try to push it off on those of us that actually do this job with integrity and honor.

2. Randy is the picture perfect example of the exact opposite of being "stand-up no nonsense". There's a reason why a Captain of an agency can't get hired anywhere and has to resort to being a security guard, DCF investigator, and now code enforcement official.

3. You and Randy must have a lot in common. Except, he's not a retired LEO.
    Cops do lie. The bad ones collude and cover-up scandals, crimes and questionable behavior all the time. Look what was brought to fruition by Blackman this past week. Once they become unhinged and loose their moral compass they always expose themselves. Do you want to retract your previous statement? Or are you another dirty self righteous type who lives in a pseudo leave it to beaver world?

Unregistered

DCF traffickers

DCF...the legal appointment of human trafficking. They love their target and walmart bonuses. I've seen $2500 gift cards awarded, especially if they land a blue eyed blond baby under 1 years of age! That's right up Randy's alley! They lie, cheat and are one on the most unethical unaccountable agencies in the State!

Unregistered
    Yup. Blonds and blue eyes commands a huge premium in the adoption circuit. State grants up to 5k per child removed, Fed grants up to 8k per child removed. Couple that with over zealous corrupt under paid case workers and... wala....you get the point. Follow the money my brother's and sister's!. I saw many cases of these so called case investigators lying in unredacted reports. Brought it to my chief, assistant chief and the State Attorneys Office and was told to let it go and that thier hands were tied! Remember the oath we swore to protect and uphold! To serve and protect! Not the opposite like the DCF Gestapo!

Unregistered

Get A Life

Signal 20 much dude? Wow..get a life. Nice numbered paragraphs though...Im sure it helps formulate thoughts when all the voices in your head are talking at the same time. Good job Corky!

Unregistered
    I got a good brain...I work at HCSO.... 😂

Unregistered
    Cops do lie. The bad ones collude and cover-up scandals, crimes and questionable behavior all the time. Look what was brought to fruition by Blackman this past week. Once they become unhinged and loose their moral compass they always expose themselves. Do you want to retract your previous statement? Or are you another dirty self righteous type who lives in a pseudo leave it to beaver world?
    Signal 20 much dude? Wow..get a life. Nice numbered paragraphs though...Im sure it helps formulate thoughts when all the voices in your head are talking at the same time. Good job Corky!

Unregistered
    Corky from Life goes on???? 😂 😂

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast