Mark Schrader - Page 8
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Unregistered

Mayor Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Mayor Anderson.... Does anybody need evidence to prove you are a tool!!!
    Mayor Garrett Anderson has an impeccable voting record! Especially when it comes down to his sneaky projects and fattening his family's and his best butt buddies pockets! Your right, he is a tool and Avon Park's biggest philistine!

Unregistered
    AP had to increase there tax rate. Deleon depleted it to a zero tax base using utility money to run the town. He did so to justify his elaborate scheme to close the APPD and eliminate other positions within the city. Now that the Sheriff's bill to the city is increasing and the city is clearly seeing they cannot run on utility money much longer, or run the risk of allowing their infrastructure to become antiquated. They will continue to raise the mileage each year until they return to the original rate if not higher.

The entire city political field there is worrisome to most. I believe it is a cursed city.
    Deleon, the great scape goat. Deleon was quite aware of the Anderson's and McGuire's questionable intent and behaviors. He exposed them for who they truly are. Rotary disbanded the Avon Park Breakfast club primarily due to James G Anderson and his inability to follow the rotary creed and other members who violated every ethic that rotarians are supposed to uphold and follow. These local wackos always need someone else to blame. I see that Miss Shirley, who replaced the late Spurlock is already pulling the abstaining crap. Another conflict of interest saved by the charter rules. When will we ever have a council member who is unbiased, unrelated or doesn't need a abstention form every few months. The whole bunch sucks and needs to go. I am so embarrassed to live in AP!

Unregistered
    Deleon, the great scape goat. Deleon was quite aware of the Anderson's and McGuire's questionable intent and behaviors. He exposed them for who they truly are. Rotary disbanded the Avon Park Breakfast club primarily due to James G Anderson and his inability to follow the rotary creed and other members who violated every ethic that rotarians are supposed to uphold and follow. These local wackos always need someone else to blame. I see that Miss Shirley, who replaced the late Spurlock is already pulling the abstaining crap. Another conflict of interest saved by the charter rules. When will we ever have a council member who is unbiased, unrelated or doesn't need a abstention form every few months. The whole bunch sucks and needs to go. I am so embarrassed to live in AP!
    Never! Only 2 of them seem to care about the city. Avon Park has always sucked. The amount of crime, meth and poverty is terrible. Mayor Anderson is probably one of the most two faced snakes I have ever dealt with. There is a local cult of these so called Christians in our county. They are identified by the wearing of a cross pin of the American flag merged into a cross. They are prevalent mostly on city levels with some who have penetrated the county. This symbol has ties to white supremacy groups and militias. More false idol worship. As if wearing a pagan symbol makes one feel better who they are dealing with. Lets get them out if here permanently! You all suck sweaty ball's!

Unregistered
    I have no problem with person's who exercise their faith. I do have problem with individuals who use god and their faith as a precursor that serve in any form of government. Our founders separated the two, as if they had a premonition of how corrupt the system would become if like minded beliefs were shared and forced on a society. Religious convictions have no business being intertwined on the account of the taxpayers dime and on any form of government. Keep your beliefs and expressions at home in private or in a place of worship. A relationship with a higher power is supposed to be intimate and personal. Usually persons who divulge their faith are the one's who need to be watched like hawks. Like the example of "I'm a Christian and you can trust me", or "I will do the right thing because of my religious convictions". Beware, they are the wolves in sheep clothing and are evil, worshippers of money, idols and a corrupted system! Heed the warning!

Unregistered
    Mayor Garrett Anderson and Jim Bernard have to go. Let's just say the Mayor is something evil. He's basically a legal gun and ammo smuggler, a sneaky insider who gets his immediate and family through marriages, contracts and bids for big city jobs. They use Jesus as a precursor to justify thier actions and anyone who possess an ounce of intelligence see's right through their bullshit and actions. Please God, give us some good candidates for the next election. When these 2 men are gone, the demons will be exercised! Keep up the good the fight Mr. Schrader!

Unregistered
    Stability was never a goal for individuals who wish to use their position to further their own wealth, immediate family's or closest friends back! I have a strong suspicion that the county will absorb AP by the end of the year. The city charter will expire and will go bankrupt. Schrader will be retained due to his integrity and intestinal fortitude. Anderson and Barnard will scream collusion, Sutherland will say "I told you so"! Does that sum it up in a nut shell? I love that AP will soon be known as the refer hub of the heartland. Hopefully it will push the tweakers, self righteous religious wackos and trash either north or south! Schrader would make a great chief as well! It will be interesting to see what happens!
    Does anyone know why the Council made the Airport lease deal private? The Council chambers, the Council and city manager work for us! Was this Mayor Anderson's idea? I wonder if the marijuana growing operation at the airport was the reason for the closed meeting? Something is super suspicious about why they would make it private. Who's hiding what and why? My guess was there was going to be drama and they didn't want it captured on camera and wanted to shut down our local media outlets from any reporting. This is bad business and is AP politics at it's best. Let's make our deals and let the AP taxpayers foot the bill. Get ready for a major tax assessment increase next fiscal year. You saw it here first!

Unregistered

Public Records

Does anyone know why the Council made the Airport lease deal private? The Council chambers, the Council and city manager work for us! Was this Mayor Anderson's idea? I wonder if the marijuana growing operation at the airport was the reason for the closed meeting? Something is super suspicious about why they would make it private. Who's hiding what and why? My guess was there was going to be drama and they didn't want it captured on camera and wanted to shut down our local media outlets from any reporting. This is bad business and is AP politics at it's best. Let's make our deals and let the AP taxpayers foot the bill. Get ready for a major tax assessment increase next fiscal year. You saw it here first!
    It is all public record, just make a request to get the information.

Unregistered

Public records

The taxpayers shouldn't have to request a closed agenda. It should be published publicly. Our Florida legislature publishes all agendas and concerns. This sends a nasty message to the taxpayer's. Why close a meeting that is publicly funded by the citizens? If opsec is this reason, just say so. The AP city government has a questionable past and track records when it comes to projects, bids and city business. Do the right thing!

Unregistered
    Asking the Avon Park City Council to do the right thing and provide transparency will never happen. Its has been the same old same old lies and bs for the past 10 years. Get out and vote these clowns out. They better figure out the crime situation soon. I can only imagine the increase of crime we are going to experience soon. No more unemployment, no jobs to speak of unless $14 an hour at walmart tickles your career aspirations.

Unregistered

Mayor Candidate Bill Jarrett

Asking the Avon Park City Council to do the right thing and provide transparency will never happen. Its has been the same old same old lies and bs for the past 10 years. Get out and vote these clowns out. They better figure out the crime situation soon. I can only imagine the increase of crime we are going to experience soon. No more unemployment, no jobs to speak of unless $14 an hour at walmart tickles your career aspirations.
    The AP city council is crumbling. A lot of rumblings about tax increases coming soon. Mayor Anderson is done. He has been exposed for the fake and dirty player he truly is. Schrader is doing a good job. He has been instrumental in exposing the corruption, nepotism and special interests that has plagued our city for the past decade! He hasn't been fooled by Mayor Anderson or Deputy Mayor Bernard and their defamation tactics. Sheriff Blackman briefed Schrader early on about the Anderson family and their mixed bag of dirty tricks. Keep up the great work Mark! We want our City of charm back! Bill Jarrett for Mayor in 2022! Let's take our City back and take out the trash once and for all!
    Bill would make a great Mayor and has an impeccable track record as a life long city resident. He is a true gentleman and a rock solid pillar of our city! The law enforcement community nominates Bill Jarrett for City Mayor of Avon Park 2022!

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast