Mark Schrader - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You wrote an affidavit that doesn't have probable cause and has spelling errors. Congratulations.

(1) A person commits felony battery if he or she:
    (a) Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; and
    (b) Causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement.

I've yet to see where there is "great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement". You have to meet both A and B to get felony battery.
    (B) The photo shows she actually, and intentionally, dug her nails into the boys arm. I'm pretty sure she didn't ask permission to claw his arm against his will. Pretty evident you have an inability to read high school level English composition and have no vocabulary comprehension skills. There are no misspelled words. Your an idiot and I hope you do not have arrest powers! If you are sworn, I can make arrangements for you to attend the academy again!

Unregistered
    Most likely not child abuse, at minimum, it's felony battery (2nd Degree) due to the victim being a minor and the hand has no contact with the arm, only the fingernails (enhancer) which has the potential to cause great bodily harm! The fingernails along with muscle flex is the intent! I hope to God your not a sworn LEO! If you are, your dictation is terrible and your ability to observe and articulate is ubiquitous. If you are a Detective, I just wrote your PC affidavit.
    (B) The photo shows she actually, and intentionally, dug her nails into the boys arm. I'm pretty sure she didn't ask permission to claw his arm against his will. Pretty evident you have an inability to read high school level English composition and have no vocabulary comprehension skills. There are no misspelled words. Your an idiot and I hope you do not have arrest powers! If you are sworn, I can make arrangements for you to attend the academy again!
    I didn't say misspelled words. I said spelling errors. You obviously don't know the difference between your and you're, so you should be the one going back to school. Potential to cause great bodily harm isn't an element of the crime of felony battery and there is no actual great bodily harm, so the charge does not fit. Feel free to enroll yourself at the academy, because you obviously need it. I'll be happy to be your instructor when you come to the academy.

Unregistered
    Do you see fingernails dug into the child's arm? Yes or No? Answer the simple question. The elements exist. You evidently feel no crime was committed. My guess is that you are cherry picking. Are you covering your, or someone else's ass? What vested interests do you possess to defend the suspect and leave the victim without justice? Something is terribly wrong with this entire picture. I really hope you are not an instructor at the academy. Not surprised though, is it possible this could be the invincible/untouchable holiness of LP? If so, it makes sense, YOU'RE buddy buddy with Mayor Anderson. I'm sure their is a needy mirror close by that needs your pretty face attention!

Unregistered
    YAWN!!!!! You all need something better to do with your time than to investigate a photograph. Not one of you can actually see "fingernails" dug into the child's arm. You may see she has her hand wrapped tightly around the arm, but most are overreaching by calling felony charges here. Stop trying to be Highlands Co Columbos and get back to work doing your jobs. You don't like the AP leadership or the Anderson's? FINE!! We get it. But I can guarantee any of you with children has on at least a few occasions grabbed your child by the arm to get their attention and left a red mark. If you say you haven't you are lying. So do not bother with the "I NEVER....!!" BS because you know you have. Now let's move past this ridiculousness and get back to work. I am getting full on popcorn reading all your nonsensical responses. Grow up and move on.

Unregistered
    I see nails dug into the arm. I also see the muscle flex of the woman's bicep and forearm too. Maybe you should check the resolution of your computer or phone. It's in the settings. Or maybe get your eyesight examined. Obvious that you like to make excuses for criminal behavior.

Unregistered
    I see nails dug into the arm. I also see the muscle flex of the woman's bicep and forearm too. Maybe you should check the resolution of your computer or phone. It's in the settings. Or maybe get your eyesight examined. Obvious that you like to make excuses for criminal behavior.
    Stop playing Batman and move out of your parents basement. If you are a real law enforcement officer, go back to work and stop with the childish nonsense of poking this dead topic. You seem to have an unhealthy infatuation with her. Go ask her on a date or move on.

Unregistered
    Stop giving these 2 women attention. They love the attention they are getting in the local gossip circles. AP still sucks, she should've been arrested. The Anderson's are very well known for their publicity stunts and drama they love to stir in the local gossiping circles. Let that boy's mother dish out the punishment to Miss Candi. Obvious the SAO does not want to give the victim any justice. End of story. Move on. This has brought out the best of immature mindsets we have here in Highlands County and the whole situation is shameful, embarrassing and sickening. No one cares about AP and the Anderson's. Move on and go create a gossip page for AP.

Unregistered
    Amen to that! No one cares about AP, the Anderson's and McGuire's! Let them live in their little bubble and the little importance they have in the grand scheme of things! Keep AP garbage off here permanently!

Unregistered
    Stop playing Batman and move out of your parents basement. If you are a real law enforcement officer, go back to work and stop with the childish nonsense of poking this dead topic. You seem to have an unhealthy infatuation with her. Go ask her on a date or move on.
    Sounds like something the "Fans" would say. I'm sure you have an enormious bigot claim too attend to on FB or a council meeting.

Unregistered
    Lol like the spic and span comment He's another trouble maker and highly immature. He thinks he's god's gift to law enforcement. He another local trouble maker and prankster.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast