Mark Schrader - Page 10
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Property taxes are going to shoot up by 24%. Get ready for the hammer folks. Mayor Anderson will not be effected, all of his and the family's properties are sheltered and protected under their multiple 501 3 c's. He will vote no, to protect his republican image. In reality, the city has to collect 2 million + for back pay owed to the SO for Fiscal Years 19-21. That's the the real number for them to retain the SO services and come out of the red! You saw it hear first folks!
    Dear Mayor Anderson why are most of your families properties exempt from property taxes? What services and provisions are your non-profits offering? I hope you explain your position on this matter tonight? I would love to hear why you and your family feel it is nesscessary to avoid paying for roads, police, infrastructure and emergency services. Please enlighten the tax payers on your stance regarding this matter. You are an elected official and the public deserve to hear your reasons for the business models you represent through your participation on city government. The Highlands news sun has warned us of the imminent tax hikes coming. Please enlighten your constituents and the public.

Unregistered

Mayor Garrett Anderson

Dear Mayor Anderson why are most of your families properties exempt from property taxes? What services and provisions are your non-profits offering? I hope you explain your position on this matter tonight? I would love to hear why you and your family feel it is nesscessary to avoid paying for roads, police, infrastructure and emergency services. Please enlighten the tax payers on your stance regarding this matter. You are an elected official and the public deserve to hear your reasons for the business models you represent through your participation on city government. The Highlands news sun has warned us of the imminent tax hikes coming. Please enlighten your constituents and the public.
    He isn't going to explain his justification for his family having a lot of non-profits. I'll bet you would do the same thing if the opportunity presented itself. Who wants to pay taxes? Not me for one! The law permits non-profits and the properties they operate out of to be exempt from property and federal taxes. That makes them smart, not cheaters. Find the loopholes and enjoy the ride. If your that butthurt then start a church or religious private school or socially driven charity and reap the benefits the law permits. When the S.O. has to pull services due to the city not being able to afford the tab due to not enough tax revenue, go cry to the Florida Legislature, not a public forum meant for public servants. The number is closer 1.6 million, not 2+ million. It is not against the law to be an elected official. If I were the Mayor, I would look out for my family and there businesses too. Nothing in law books that prohibits elected officials looking out for thier families interests. Ethically questionable? Yes, against the law, no.

Unregistered

AP upcoming candidates

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthread.php?180858-Follow-this-!/page3

Crap ola

Unregistered

Brittany McGuire

The same Brittany McGuire who defamed and was sued by our previous city manager? Why would she throw her hat into city politics? Many rumblings about this family being corrupt and trouble makers. Can anyone say conflict of interest? Would love to hear what makes her qualified and what personal vested interests she has to gain by her desire to participate on city government?

Unregistered
    The same Brittany McGuire who defamed and was sued by our previous city manager? Why would she throw her hat into city politics? Many rumblings about this family being corrupt and trouble makers. Can anyone say conflict of interest? Would love to hear what makes her qualified and what personal vested interests she has to gain by her desire to participate on city government?
    She has no qualifications to speak of. The vested interests include her Father's and Mother's businesses, Promise Technologies, Eden Park Assistted Living Center, Life and Praise Ministries, Parkview Estates, Anderson Elite Travel Services. Her and the sister's include Parkview Prep Academy and Faith on Fire. She has a lot to gain by teaming with her brother, Mayor Garrett Anderson on the city government. Many red flags are being flown, plus they hate Schrader, Sutherland, LaBelle and Gray. Does that sum it up for you? Don't know much about the other candidates but our city needs new faces, new ideas and no more conflict of interests or good ole boys or girls that are related and want to keep our city in constant crisis and dismay! We need new faces in and out, period!!!

Unregistered
    Gray and Sutherland are tapping out. Let's see who are new city manager will be in November. Hope Schrader is shopping his resume around. Bernard, Anderson and McGuire's number 1 priority will be shit canning Mark.

Unregistered
    Gray and Sutherland are tapping out. Let's see who are new city manager will be in November. Hope Schrader is shopping his resume around. Bernard, Anderson and McGuire's number 1 priority will be shit canning Mark.
    Can't wait until the whole city shuts down so you won't have anything to come here and b1tch about.

Unregistered
    Can't wait until the whole city shuts down so you won't have anything to come here and b1tch about.
    Yeah me too...Avon Shit Park is done. New faces, same bullshit. I wish we could take a hot steamy shit on the Council chambers desks and call it even. ****tards and Councilmen rhyme's perfect together. Let the county take it over and be done.

Unregistered

Brittany McGuire

Mayor Anderson knows he is done. McGuire is running so they can keep thier business interests and power holds going. The whole family rides the narcissism beast. Why in hell was she able to qualify? She was accused of not reporting child abuse that was documented by the local paper who snapped a photo of her sister, co-owner Candice Anderson digging her fingernails into a child's arm! That in itself is a 2nd degree felony and proves that they cannot be trusted. You want her representing your political interests by participating on city government? These people have no integrity and are self serving, selfish and are scumbags. Do your due diligence before checking the box! Hopefully the city will be shutdown, I am so sick of AP and their fake ass politicians and families!

Unregistered

Brittany McGuire

I love how all you crybabies on here jump to conclusions. First off, who cares about AP? I for one do not. Secondly, would you rat your sibling out? I saw the photo from Highlands Today. Yes, Candice Anderson, is digging her nails into the red boy's arm with fierce force. I'm sure the SO has thier reasons on why they didn't push the issue with State Attorneys Office. Avon Park has always sucked and always will. The city has been crumbling for a long time. What's even more scary is the Anderson's and McGuire's believe God has told them to serve in government. I would be more concerned about individuals who profess that some mystical invisible man talks to them and command's for their participation on a shitty city government platform. In reality, they love the power, attention and have been part of the big problem the whole time. They have a long naughty list both civilly and criminally. Move on, they have exposed themselves for a long time now. If you do not like your local polictians, vote thier asses out and stop posting on forums meant for Leo's!!

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast