Mark Schrader - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Blue lives matter too

Way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo too much View Post
    Hey Cletus, I did 39 years at NYPD. I retired as a precinct commander at midtown headquarters. I retired here in Avon Park. I was at the twin towers when they fell. Don't talk to me about honor and integrity. You sound awfully inept to be a LEO. Corruption and crooked cops exists everywhere. Go back to your desk and review your SOP's and professional standards. Then go work for a large agency where you are just a number. I solved more murders, rapes, violent crimes and RICO offenses in my career then you ever will. Also, Labelle is retired according to HR 218. Go blow smoke up someone's else ass. You are a true douche bag!!
    Nice! I did 5years @ the 84th precinct before moving to Tallahassee and put in 26 long grueling years. I ended up in Sebring to be with my grandkids, my son in law got a job offer and they hiked back up to NYC. I'm sure you got plenty of war stories to tell. Kudos for setting the record straight. Things are not as transparent here in FL. Especially in smaller agencies. They tend to sweep drama under the rug before our local media grabs hold of it. Our current Sheriff is a different breed. He's very empathetic and extremely bright. Definitely one of the good guys. Don't worry about unregistered, aka, James G Anderson, he's been causing trouble for your city since he's been in office. Your right, he's a complete douche bag! Enjoy your retirement. Don't worry, Schrader will purge the garbage out soon!

Boohoo too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue lives matter too View Post
    Nice! I did 5years @ the 84th precinct before moving to Tallahassee and put in 26 long grueling years. I ended up in Sebring to be with my grandkids, my son in law got a job offer and they hiked back up to NYC. I'm sure you got plenty of war stories to tell. Kudos for setting the record straight. Things are not as transparent here in FL. Especially in smaller agencies. They tend to sweep drama under the rug before our local media grabs hold of it. Our current Sheriff is a different breed. He's very empathetic and extremely bright. Definitely one of the good guys. Don't worry about unregistered, aka, James G Anderson, he's been causing trouble for your city since he's been in office. Your right, he's a complete douche bag! Enjoy your retirement. Don't worry, Schrader will purge the garbage out soon!

I started at the 20th. It was a great career. Plain clothes took its toll on me. As you may know, rank has its privileges and the shanks. The politics are super shitty...but that's just the way the cards fall. I really enjoy it here. I fell in love with Avon Park and Sebring while vacationing here back in 2008. Main Street reminds my of my borough block in queens I grew up in. Wish they would put some businesses here. You don't see those old art deco buildings or construction anymore. I hope these people get their act together. I might have to run for Mayor next election, it's like the gong show every couple of months in the papers and on YouTube. I appreciate the back-up from this unregistered fella. I get the whole crusade mentality from these young guys. Don't know our elected sheriff. But he seems like a pavement cop and is proactive in his sectors and communities he serves. Your always going to have the blow hards and jerk offs. When I got to 1PP we had a deputy chief who kissed ass and no one could stand the prick. You take care...

Zapp

Re

Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo too View Post
    I started at the 20th. It was a great career. Plain clothes took its toll on me. As you may know, rank has its privileges and the shanks. The politics are super shitty...but that's just the way the cards fall. I really enjoy it here. I fell in love with Avon Park and Sebring while vacationing here back in 2008. Main Street reminds my of my borough block in queens I grew up in. Wish they would put some businesses here. You don't see those old art deco buildings or construction anymore. I hope these people get their act together. I might have to run for Mayor next election, it's like the gong show every couple of months in the papers and on YouTube. I appreciate the back-up from this unregistered fella. I get the whole crusade mentality from these young guys. Don't know our elected sheriff. But he seems like a pavement cop and is proactive in his sectors and communities he serves. Your always going to have the blow hards and jerk offs. When I got to 1PP we had a deputy chief who kissed ass and no one could stand the prick. You take care...
    I would stay clear from AP politics. I saw in the paper the other day they voted to increase taxes. It's truly laughable. Especially since Garrett Anderson and his family barely pays any taxes. I can't wrap my head around how they cannot get their shit together. Nothing will ever change. I drove through downtown AP last week. It's beginning to have that third world country feel to it. Sebring and Lake Placid have way better politicians, who actually care about the taxpayers and their resident's. You will be treated as a Yankee and outsider! Save your blood pressure and your hairline! AP is literally crumbling and deteriorating away!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    I would stay clear from AP politics. I saw in the paper the other day they voted to increase taxes. It's truly laughable. Especially since Garrett Anderson and his family barely pays any taxes. I can't wrap my head around how they cannot get their shit together. Nothing will ever change. I drove through downtown AP last week. It's beginning to have that third world country feel to it. Sebring and Lake Placid have way better politicians, who actually care about the taxpayers and their resident's. You will be treated as a Yankee and outsider! Save your blood pressure and your hairline! AP is literally crumbling and deteriorating away!
    AP had to increase there tax rate. Deleon depleted it to a zero tax base using utility money to run the town. He did so to justify his elaborate scheme to close the APPD and eliminate other positions within the city. Now that the Sheriff's bill to the city is increasing and the city is clearly seeing they cannot run on utility money much longer, or run the risk of allowing their infrastructure to become antiquated. They will continue to raise the mileage each year until they return to the original rate if not higher.

The entire city political field there is worrisome to most. I believe it is a cursed city.

Zapp

Cursed is a understatement

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AP had to increase there tax rate. Deleon depleted it to a zero tax base using utility money to run the town. He did so to justify his elaborate scheme to close the APPD and eliminate other positions within the city. Now that the Sheriff's bill to the city is increasing and the city is clearly seeing they cannot run on utility money much longer, or run the risk of allowing their infrastructure to become antiquated. They will continue to raise the mileage each year until they return to the original rate if not higher.

The entire city political field there is worrisome to most. I believe it is a cursed city.
    To say it's cursed is a understatement. How many murders and violent crimes has AP had this year? The corruption with Flowers, Bernard and Anderson's scheme fell apart, Sutherland and Spurlock, were the only one's who had balls to put a stop to it! Most everyone on the Council are supposed conservatives. Now, the taxpayers and businesses have to pay more taxes and what do we get return? More deputies? Better crime prevention? Less crime? More dilapidated city owned buildings? Filthy fake lying corrupt councilmen? More bad decisions from administrators?

It's really simple to solve this problem. Dissolve the council once and for all, get rid of the blood sucking attorney's who are overated, overcharge and milk us for nothing but fools. Let Mr. Schrader answer to a special appointed committee of city limits residents from all walks of life that are unbiased, not related or goes to the same church or has ulterior motives! Stop giving away the tax payers money to silly non-profits who say they are helping our city and hang out at the city chambers like a desperate bar fly. Sub out LDR to a out of town firm, not a previous politician who has vested interests and companies who will surely win bids and profit.

Enough already, I cannot begin to express how rotten this smells. Everyone is awake and watching! The wounds are now gushing and are way too deep, we have officially run out of bandages!!! Nothing is ever going to change, until our society collapses, and those who had the voting power, will be the ones who "we the people" will blame. Someone has to speak up! Im so sick to my stomach. The Sheriffs office can allocate some Cares Act funds to offset the difference. You local politician's just proved once again, that you give two shits about your constituents.

I remember when Garrett Anderson and Jim Bernard were running for reelection and begging one of my local family member's, who happens to be wealthy for campaign donations! Uncle R, thank god you told them to take a hike! Im sure we can keep the Sheriff's Office, and also get some free federal grants to restart a small PD just to have our hands in the cookie jar as well. This is no disrespect to Mr. Blackman. This man is a true gentleman, who loves our constitution, America, Fears God, Loves his family and would give the shirt off his back to help anyone!

I would suggest you start doing some major soul searching.

AP Citizen

Cursed, Let's see

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    To say it's cursed is a understatement. How many murders and violent crimes has AP had this year? The corruption with Flowers, Bernard and Anderson's scheme fell apart, Sutherland and Spurlock, were the only one's who had balls to put a stop to it! Most everyone on the Council are supposed conservatives. Now, the taxpayers and businesses have to pay more taxes and what do we get return? More deputies? Better crime prevention? Less crime? More dilapidated city owned buildings? Filthy fake lying corrupt councilmen? More bad decisions from administrators?

It's really simple to solve this problem. Dissolve the council once and for all, get rid of the blood sucking attorney's who are overated, overcharge and milk us for nothing but fools. Let Mr. Schrader answer to a special appointed committee of city limits residents from all walks of life that are unbiased, not related or goes to the same church or has ulterior motives! Stop giving away the tax payers money to silly non-profits who say they are helping our city and hang out at the city chambers like a desperate bar fly. Sub out LDR to a out of town firm, not a previous politician who has vested interests and companies who will surely win bids and profit.

Enough already, I cannot begin to express how rotten this smells. Everyone is awake and watching! The wounds are now gushing and are way too deep, we have officially run out of bandages!!! Nothing is ever going to change, until our society collapses, and those who had the voting power, will be the ones who "we the people" will blame. Someone has to speak up! Im so sick to my stomach. The Sheriffs office can allocate some Cares Act funds to offset the difference. You local politician's just proved once again, that you give two shits about your constituents.

I remember when Garrett Anderson and Jim Bernard were running for reelection and begging one of my local family member's, who happens to be wealthy for campaign donations! Uncle R, thank god you told them to take a hike! Im sure we can keep the Sheriff's Office, and also get some free federal grants to restart a small PD just to have our hands in the cookie jar as well. This is no disrespect to Mr. Blackman. This man is a true gentleman, who loves our constitution, America, Fears God, Loves his family and would give the shirt off his back to help anyone!

I would suggest you start doing some major soul searching.
    Nothing is ever going to change. You can cry, vent and spill your guts all you want. AP politics have always sucked, and always will. Take away these councils pay, benefits and voting power and they will crumble like our old fire station. Our Mayor is a demon and monster. Do not let the fake personification of "Im a conservative and god fearing christian" fool you. That's the oldest trick in the book of politics! Bernard has been in bed the Anderson's since they first meet and is just as fake!! Sutherland is the brightest of the bunch, she is definitely a fighter for all, not the few. Spurlock is of the long lost era of the constitutional transparency generation. Gray is learning, and is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I like the fact that she is a veteran, and deeply cares for our minority communities. You 3 have to band together and fight for all citizens of AP. I am going to give you guys till the end if year. If i see no major changes, I am going to move my business and tax revenues elsewhere! Btw, I would like to thank all of our women and men who serve in law enforcement. You definitely are the unnoticed hero's who continue to keep us safe. I ran across this article because I recently meet our new city manager Mr. Schrader. He was very kind, open and seems to generally care about AP. Keep driving on Mr. Schrader, you are our last hope to change things around. Ignore the naysayers , bullies and roadblocks. They have already been exposed.

Uh oh again

Ap woes

Spurlock passed the deputy mayor torch back to Bernard. Someone must have chimed him in on a shit storm brewing with regards to political corruption and racketeering charges under the Hobbs Act that involves Mayor Garrett Anderson. Let's see if the local media catches wind.

Gale S

Stanley Spurlock

RIP, Stanley. Your long term dedication of being a genuine stand up AP citizen will be cherished and remembered by all who knew you best. It's a shame you departed this life on such short notice. You also were unable to fulfill your oath to get our severely damaged and divided city back on track. Stanley was such a wonderful god fearing individual. He loved gardening, the outdoors and was a true believer in justice and equality for all. I'm truly saddened that Mayor Garrett Anderson and Deputy Mayor Jim Bernard are using his passing as a rushed opportunity to get another council member that will finalize their radical political agendas and will side with them. He or she will strike Council Women Gray, Sutherland and Stanley's dedication to keeping our city clean, unbiased and corrupt free. I'm sure we will know next month who the rotten pick will be. Saw Mayor Anderson, Bernard and Tom Macklin the other day full of cheer and happiness. I pray Macklin is not their pick. Just a warning of the ill intent these two have for the tax payers of Avon Park.

Theswordoffreedom

Garrett Anderson & Jim Bernard

I remember when Garrett Anderson lost all credibility when he, his mother and sister's set out on their crusades to ruin Deleon and our city with BS drama and rumor spreading. All because Deleon wouldn't bend the city charters and law's to favor the Anderson Empires. It's really pathetic and sad. I recollect when the city employees made a banner supporting Deleon during this intentionally orchestrated public smear campaign that wasted and mis allocated law enforcement resources, time and money. Only for Garrett's father, James P. Anderson who cleverly manifested a banner for his son that stated; "Support Councilman Anderson, because character matters". This propaganda stunt was published in our local newspaper as well.

Fast forward almost 7 years later, Anderson and Bernard have become the ultimate swamp creatures of AP and Highlands County. Their have been so many instances of gross apparent acts of nepotism, corruption, racketeering, defaming and favoritism. All of these questionable behaviors, ethics violations and scandals have been ignored for too long. Public service is meant for elected citizens to serve and represent the whole body of it's citizen makeup. It is not meant to get rich quick, continuity for one's interest or help out your family and closest friends. Our local media outlets have been penetrated by substantial monetary donations via the Anderson Empires. The media outlets refuse to report any of these scandals or to cross examine the political and journalistic facts that are so evident and pertinent to the tax payers of AP. This kind of behavior cannot go on any longer. AP citizens deserve so much better. You swamp creatures keep proving that the same old, is the same old, and all of you, must go.

I want both of you to think long and hard about who's interests you both are serving? We now have entered into the age of Aquarius. This enlightenment is meant to expose the broken old and bring in the new.

"Because character matters" Right?

Unregistered

Anderson and Bernard

They are both false, deeply shallow, selfish evil individuals. It's pathetic that both Anderson and Bernard have been the demise of our city. They claim to love and fear god and are christians. Both of their behaviors and ethics tell an opposite story. They are thick as thieves both on and off city time. Out of 3900 registered city limits voters, only 438 voted for Anderson and 271 voted for Bernard this past election. That type of turnout really speaks volumes. I had the pleasure of attending a regional NAACP meeting in Lakeland recently. Anderson and his family were mentioned multiple times. It was very disturbing and I will not mention the topic due to the sensitivity of the subject. I can only encourage city limits residents to get out and vote! It's time to put racism, white entitlement and bigotry behind all of us. It is not conducive to our enlightenment and progress as a species.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast