Mark Schrader - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So true. The Anderson's have caused all these problems for themselves. It all began when Deleon denied their business interests and needy exemptions. They thought Deleon would be easily coherced to meet their demands. It turned out to be the complete opposite. It was criminal how they spread terrible rumors and defamed him. It was shameless how they kept attacking him even after the ethics commission dismissed the claims three times. This is coming from an individual who wants what is best for Avon Park?

Now McGuire wants in, and please pay attention people. Schrader denied McGuire's father, James P Anderson company (promise technologies) the city hall window replacement bid. This caused the whole campaign for her running. They want revenge. Do not be fooled by the sweet girl next door image she is portraying. They have it out for Schrader. They always have and always will bully those who do not play by their agendas or question the validity of their motives! Sutherland tried to expose them. They shut her integrity down quick with great calculation. These people are self serving and use the context of City government and politics to better their financial and business models. It's a very demented sick game they play. The tax payers have the right to know. Read the articles and come to your own conclusions.
    Watch the council meeting. The beginning of the nefarious activity begins at the end of 201:00 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/1GckCepKOP8

The rebuttal, back peddling and collision a couple of weeks later starts at the 44:30 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/L2F86-7uHbw

Where in the world is FDLE?

Unregistered
    The second video link is pretty funny. Mayor is begging and pleading with the city attorney to keep the bids quiet in future so that way it's never a public record! Who in the Hell votes these buffoons in office? The puzzle pieces are starting to come together. Saw Macklin in the first video babbling about some number or tabulation system and how Schrader was not in his equation of arithmetic for the candidate the committee chose. What a joke and another scandal brought to you by the City of Garbage and it's elected fools.

Unregistered
    He whispered what a joke in the second video. He's the joke and the joke is on him. Someone needs to have a heart to heart with Mayor Anderson and go over Chapter 838 Florida State Statues in major detail. Wonder what else that has went down under the radar. He's gone down the wrong road teaming up with Tom Macklin. Macklin is just another buffoon who brought a huge amount of shame and humiliation to AP residents with his bigot ways.

Unregistered
    AP is managed by the SO. Stop crying. People are still free in this country to express opinions. If you do not like it, move to Russia or China! Schrader is a retired under sheriff for the SO. The mail in ballots are flying in. The supervisor of elections better do thier due delligence. These people have abused mail in votes in the past with other voting venues. My guess is that she's going to win by a landslide via mail in votes. No good outcome either way.
    She got the most mail in votes! 219 to be exact. City is going to revert to it's old ways once again. Hope Mark has his resume up to date and the i's are dotted and the t's crossed. I suspect the motion will come soon..How did you know she was going win by a landslide via mail in votes? Need to hit the lottery and retire! 😂

Unregistered
    Sherri Anderson, McGuire's and Mayor Anderson's (mother) was her campaign manager. Looks like she's the Principal officer for Life and Praise Ministries, a 501 3 C religious non-profit. Appears they violated Federal law and pretty sure our local Treasury officials in Tampa will be paying them a nice in person visit in the near future.

Unregistered
    Bleeding hearts of the world unite!!! Y'all need to load up the trucks and move on out of AP. Or, sandbags may be needed to all the crying.

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah. Most on here care about the injuries of the red head boy caused from the nails by Candice Anderson. Do you remember the photo? Brittany remembers the photo. She was in the photo. I hope they don't fire Schrader. Then the conspirators on here will be proven right. So chime in if you want to explain the abuse caught on camera which is factual and relevant to Leo affairs. Not AP and it's swamp politics and council. Which by the way, still sucks, regardless who was elected. This place will never change. The corruption is out for all to see. I feel sorry for the Avon Park citizens. Thank God I live in Sebring!

Unregistered
    You are either deranged or mad if you think they are going to admit to any wrong doing, PERIOD! They are just like any other politician, rebublican, independent or democrat. They have agendas, whether it be socially, economically, or personally, you name it, they will commit it. I have lived here for 49 years and yes the time's change but the motives remain the same. It appears the Anderson's have been given many second chances by the law and countless others who have been harmed by their devious and ethically questionable ways. I hope and pray they keep Mr. Schrader. The outlook is very grim and dark if you ask any reasonable person who remains politically neutral in Avon Park. If he is fired, especially by a motion, by the new or existing crew, it will be political suicide. Mr. Schrader is the best thing that has come through the doors in a very long time. I hope and pray these people's pride and hurt feelings do not screw us out of an exceptional person and leader. Don't F#*k this up again you newbies and spoiled rotten crybabies. Many are watching.

Unregistered
    Bleeding hearts of the world unite!!! Y'all need to load up the trucks and move on out of AP. Or, sandbags may be needed to all the crying.
    Do you have any comments Bleeding hearts of the world unite that pertain to the sibling relationship of Mayor Anderson and Council-elect McGuire? Isn't this a major conflict of interest? What's your stance about Miss. Candice Anderson ripping her fingernails into the red head boys arm that the Highlands News-Sun photographed and McGuire witnessed in person? Please enlighten the forum Bleeding hearts of the world unite! Maybe the Anderson's should load up and move on out of AP?

yoursun.com
    Parkview Prep prepped for new building | News | yoursun.com

Unregistered
    You can hear the crickets chirping. So quiet you can hear a church mouse fart. That photo of Candice Anderson ripping her nails into the little boy's arm is super damning and repulsive. Look at how traumatized the children look who are standing behind the incident! No way they will be able to justify that violent battery to anyone. How come no arrests and charges were made? I guess they are immune from Florida criminal statues? Maybe there is some validity of them being political connected? No one is supposed to be immune or above the rule of law! Disgusting. I hope this gets explained to the public especially that the owner of the daycare is now an elected public servant!

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast