Mark Schrader - Page 7
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are both false, deeply shallow, selfish evil individuals. It's pathetic that both Anderson and Bernard have been the demise of our city. They claim to love and fear god and are christians. Both of their behaviors and ethics tell an opposite story. They are thick as thieves both on and off city time. Out of 3900 registered city limits voters, only 438 voted for Anderson and 271 voted for Bernard this past election. That type of turnout really speaks volumes. I had the pleasure of attending a regional NAACP meeting in Lakeland recently. Anderson and his family were mentioned multiple times. It was very disturbing and I will not mention the topic due to the sensitivity of the subject. I can only encourage city limits residents to get out and vote! It's time to put racism, white entitlement and bigotry behind all of us. It is not conducive to our enlightenment and progress as a species.
    Sounded intelligent until you brought racism allegations into it with no evidence to back it up. Typical I know something but I can't tell you. If you truly had evidence of racism from either of the two, it would already be blasted out and they'd be done. Truth is, you have none so you have to come to this page hoping someone bites.

Unregistered

Censorship one way

So this website is allowed pick and choose comments? Another American communist propaganda machine!

Unregistered

Pick and choose

These comments can be severely damaging to one's local political agenda and career. Better to sweep the truth under the rug before the next election. Everyone knows that Mayor Anderson is not an honest individual. His idea of integrity and doing the right thing means nothing. Look at his and the family's troubled past and record. Enough said! I'm so sick of AP Politicians, they are truly the biggest joke I've seen in my life! Back the blue and the hell with clowns!

Unregistered
    AP has sucked for years. I don’t ever remember it being a stable city. If they decide to start their own department again maybe Schrader can be chief.

Unregistered

Spot on

AP has sucked for years. I don’t ever remember it being a stable city. If they decide to start their own department again maybe Schrader can be chief.
    Stability was never a goal for individuals who wish to use their position to further their own wealth, immediate family's or closest friends back! I have a strong suspicion that the county will absorb AP by the end of the year. The city charter will expire and will go bankrupt. Schrader will be retained due to his integrity and intestinal fortitude. Anderson and Barnard will scream collusion, Sutherland will say "I told you so"! Does that sum it up in a nut shell? I love that AP will soon be known as the refer hub of the heartland. Hopefully it will push the tweakers, self righteous religious wackos and trash either north or south! Schrader would make a great chief as well! It will be interesting to see what happens!

Unregistered
    Schrader would make a great chief as well!
    Yup. Just make sure you don’t have a spit cup in your car.

Unregistered
    Yup. Just make sure you don’t have a spit cup in your car.
    And if Labelle is there also, don't have a young daughter with a driver's license. He'll pull a John Stock on her DL photo.

Unregistered
    Oh good grief people! Are you still butthurt from your corrective actions received from Labelle or Schrader? Who cares? I feel sorry for Schrader. He has major scandals and corruption he's trying to manage and fight now. I think we all can safely say that Avon Park and it's charter is done. There is no way they will be able to come up with cash to pay the SO by the end of the year. Anderson is getting major flack right now from the old guard in AP with the airport lease deal. All of the local hemp growers will be done if this deals goes through. Mayor Anderson, how much money are you taking in by this deal? Who else is getting paid off? I'll bet my retirement the monetary donations will be large and will get washed by his or the family's non-profits. Anyone care to get in and look into the crystal ball??

Unregistered

Hemp Farmers

Yep, you nailed that one! Darth Schrader has his hands full! He thought this was going to be a walk in the park. AP sucks now more than ever! Purge the garbage! Let's get new faces and eyes on that Council once and for all! Mayor James Garrett Anderson has had 10 + years in the swamp, and is blatantly proving to all, where his priorities are!

Unregistered

Evidence

Sounded intelligent until you brought racism allegations into it with no evidence to back it up. Typical I know something but I can't tell you. If you truly had evidence of racism from either of the two, it would already be blasted out and they'd be done. Truth is, you have none so you have to come to this page hoping someone bites.
    Hi Mayor Anderson.... Does anybody need evidence to prove you are a tool!!!

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast