Carson Plank X15 - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    It's quite obvious her moral compass was out the window before she was even hired, by sleeping with a married deputy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Withholding evidence should be #5 Taking a picture of a drop of blood and human hair that may have been the culprits with her private cell phone and withholding this info is troubling. But she did share this information, just not with detectives, but shared said info with Bybee via text. -Not sure if she's an idiot or habitually stuck on stupid.

It's pretty rare to find a deputy on the job for a year and already lost her moral compass. She's fighting the charges, but my guess is that this woman, one born with a silver spoon in her tongue, stands a very good chance of being convicted of obstruction of justice, she might find herself in a prison cell, rather than on her boat, and swapping her 2.5 million dollar house for a 8'x10' new tiny home. One made up of concrete.

She will never do a day in jail M e r c u r I o

Unregistered
    It's quite obvious her moral compass was out the window before she was even hired, by sleeping with a married deputy.
    Was she also sleeping with FB I assume?? If so, how much he "charge" her? if it wasn't him, who was it?

Unregistered
    She will never do a day in jail M e r c u r I o
    Well, she did a day in jail when she was arrested my friend. Hopefully the Pledge of Allegiance's 'Justice for all' rings true in her case

No doubt she has the means to mount a formidable defense, but her legal council is going to fight an uphill battle. At the end of the day, she's a bad cop and she got caught with both hands in the cookie jar.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC 7
    Fellow deputy Carson Plank was arrested for lying during her interviews about Bybee and withholding evidence against him. However, some say that won't be enough to condemn the young officer. Attorney Andrea Flynn Mogensen says Plank will plead not guilty. The two don't believe SSO has enough evidence to prove these claims... Mogensen also says this case is full of politics and conflicting interests.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local...06b16b74b.html
    Politics and conflicts-of-interest inside the Sarasota Sheriff's Office? It all comes from the 2nd floor. Take a close look at Knight and all of his unholy inner circle and all of your questions will be answered.

Unregistered
    Hayden G (and his wife) can answer a LOT of questions about her

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered;ABC 7
    Fellow deputy Carson Plank was arrested for lying during her interviews about Bybee and withholding evidence against him. However, some say that won't be enough to condemn the young officer. Attorney Andrea Flynn Mogensen says Plank will plead not guilty. The two don't believe SSO has enough evidence to prove these claims... Mogensen also says this case is full of politics and conflicting interests.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local...06b16b74b.html
    Question: If Plank was placed in an interviewing room (3rd floor) with the door closed and locked, then is that technically an arrest?

Answer: _______________________________ LOL

What does mErCuRi0 think?

Unregistered
    Question: If Plank was placed in an interviewing room (3rd floor) with the door closed and locked, then is that technically an arrest?

Answer: _______________________________ LOL

What does mErCuRi0 think?
    It's a moot issue unless the Garrity rule is involved.

Unregistered
    It's a moot issue unless the Garrity rule is involved.

I dont know that I would call it a "moot issue" when an interview is done while a person is on duty and Garrity is not read. But maybe u all think its a "moot issue" when someone is being interrogated for the 2nd time off duty while they are being looked at as a criminal suspect and is at no time free to leave and u dont start it off with Miranda. Sounds a lil shady but that seems to be standard practice around here anymore.

prostate issues
    Here is what is being circulated:
    1. She was not free to leave.
    2. mErCuRi0 did not advise her of Garrity
    3. mErCuRi0 is in legal and political hot water for the way he illegally interrogated her

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast