Wow Giu girl in hammocks - Page 9
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure how Palmer fits into this whole thing but the man is a disgrace. Please explain to me how any member of this command staff is OK with drugs being sold from his house.
    Relax.....he had no idea....prove it!

Unregistered
    Hammocks is a great place to lay low

Unregistered
    Clearly u are not assigned there...

Unregistered

Well I am

I am assigned there and I will tell yo that Ryan H has more real police experience than that other kiss ass Nelson and Major Garcia had. What you posters hating are is upset that your little Major Garcia clicks are getting blown up. I hear the training bureau is looking for officers and Pcb is looking for sergeants. Bye Felicia

Unregistered
    Hammocks has been lit doe, chases, bailouts, perimeters, 26 subjects, 52 over!!
    The same thing happens in Hammocks that happens in other Districts there’s just more downtime in between and your jealous!!
    .....puhleaseeeeeeee.....all of those happen in NS and Intra daily, hourly and on all 3 shifts......you work hammocks, calm down, it's a happy district, but don't try to front like it can hold a candle to other working districts. just stick with it being the happy district and i'll respect you more.

Unregistered
    Just because Ryan has been in every unit in the department, doesn’t mean he has experience! It means he is hooked up. Too bad he doesn’t have his daddy’s work ethic or personality! I know his dad and he is an excellent supervisor. I wish Jr would take notes from daddy. If he was so good he would t have left any of those units or kept promoting because he was afraid of real work. He is protected by the Chief, that won’t last forever Jr.

Unregistered
    What a tragedy

Unregistered
    Who is Lt Howett? I work Hammocks GIU and I haven’t met the guy! Is that the skinny little white guy that thinks he’s too good to talk to silver badges? I thought he was an interior decorator,hired to remodel GIU.

Unregistered
    .....puhleaseeeeeeee.....all of those happen in NS and Intra daily, hourly and on all 3 shifts......you work hammocks, calm down, it's a happy district, but don't try to front like it can hold a candle to other working districts. just stick with it being the happy district and i'll respect you more.
    Agreed! Idk why these guys front like it’s comparable. I like hammocks and IM happy...
    But I’m not gonna walk around n act like I get into chases all day. Hammocks ppl need to chill on that lol

Unregistered
    Who is Lt Howett? I work Hammocks GIU and I haven’t met the guy! Is that the skinny little white guy that thinks he’s too good to talk to silver badges? I thought he was an interior decorator,hired to remodel GIU.
    Red faced balding white guy.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast