Wow Giu girl in hammocks - Page 6
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who dat whoo

She drive me like Cyclone dawg!

Unregistered
    Jorgito aquí haciéndose el machote ... el otro sapingo sale defendiéndolo... y la mujer jamandose every young **** that comes to hammocks ... but everyone that says something is a ***** ... oooookkkk ....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jorgito aquí haciéndose el machote ... el otro sapingo sale defendiéndolo... y la mujer jamandose every young **** that comes to hammocks ... but everyone that says something is a ***** ... oooookkkk ....
    What are you talking about?

Unregistered
    What are you talking about?
    What do you expect from Cespon he is what he is!

Unregistered
    I haven’t seen the morale this low at the Ranch since Ms. Ramos was Major! Even GIU is going through a crisis! Gangs CST are all shaking in their boots or should I say “Neon Nike’s”! Why the heck is Gangs responding to 2-32D’s??

Unregistered
    I haven’t seen the morale this low at the Ranch since Ms. Ramos was Major! Even GIU is going through a crisis! Gangs CST are all shaking in their boots or should I say “Neon Nike’s”! Why the heck is Gangs responding to 2-32D’s??
    Fake news!

Unregistered
    Fake news? You must be an FTO with a sweet schedule. Waiting for the SUVs and cool uniforms.
    Cause everyone else is disgruntled. From downstairs to upstairs! I think even the cleaning guy is pissed off!!

Unregistered
    Fake news? You must be an FTO with a sweet schedule. Waiting for the SUVs and cool uniforms.
    Cause everyone else is disgruntled. From downstairs to upstairs! I think even the cleaning guy is pissed off!!
    Actually hammocks is one of the only districts NOT getting SUVs and “cool” uniforms and 10s.

Unregistered
    I know but don’t tell that to that FTO above cause he thinks Hammocks is great!

Unregistered
    What’s going on with Hammocks GIU??

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast