Wow Giu girl in hammocks - Page 5
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Now I get it

This is why the senior guys don't work, they are too busy fighting on this dumb ass page to get arrest and work hard. Keep taking your 17s and 15s and complain about how the department isn't fair. I'm the "rookie" in GIU working my ass off getting 15-20 arrest a month and having sweet days off for the hard work love you all!

Unregistered
    Hey rookie, I guess you haven't realized that hard work doesn't mean shit! You'll learn soon enough when you get bumped back to the road, because there's a lot of connected PPOs downstairs about to clear phase 4. Some already cleared and have sweet schedules. If you haven't noticed just read the name tags! You'll get bumped due to operational necessity, and they'll put the rookie at your old desk! Come see me when it happens and I'll teach you a few more things over cafecito. Don't get upset or disgruntled it happens everywhere! Friends and family is alive and thriving, it's never what you know it's who you blow!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm the "rookie" in GIU working my ass off getting 15-20 arrest a month and having sweet days off for the hard work!
    Oye come mierda rookie, make those 15-20 quality arrest, not your neighborhood 70 year old flower vendor with a wooden leg.

Unregistered
    This is why the senior guys don't work, they are too busy fighting on this dumb ass page to get arrest and work hard. Keep taking your 17s and 15s and complain about how the department isn't fair. I'm the "rookie" in GIU working my ass off getting 15-20 arrest a month and having sweet days off for the hard work love you all!
    I wonder how many of those "15-20" involve actual handcuffing. 14CC clowns

Unregistered
    Even to get hired in this agency is all about who you know and .... well you get the picture. Oh, well.

Unregistered
    All good arrest, zero 14cc "they don't count for anything haha" and I don't mess with flower vendors I am not that ruthless but I do know that I get good arrest and I will keep getting good arrest and have a very successful career. The slug life ain't fo me

Unregistered
    Good arrests with a year on? That's funny! I'd say maybe on your riding phases but the FTOs are lazy also! So your a big shot in GIU, have you ever impounded a gun? Cocaine? Heroin? Have you ever even set up a perimeter? That is the problem with the brass putting connected rookies in units which require experience! It's ok to hook up the ADs son or your buddy's nephew but give them some time to learn! The brass is creating a clueless Detectives and dropping the moral like a hot potato.
    So go ahead and be proud of yourself rookie! Make sure you wear you gun while you make photocopies and sit in your cubicle!

Unregistered
    Jorgito eres UN maricon De plays con tarros De oro
    yesterday was so nice without you here! what were you doing out on the first day of school? you have no kids.

Unregistered
    Jorgito eres UN maricon De plays con tarros De oro
    lol hey Cespon you look like a fool defending Guas...why are you even with her? the way she talks about you is an embarrassment (fat, ugly ect) and that's not all you should be embarrassed about "tarros de oro"

Unregistered
    Lol Cespon she tells people your fat not good looking. Wow Cespon your wife

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast