Wow Giu girl in hammocks - Page 4
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Yes the same one that couldn't hack being a cop because the streets are too dangerous so he became a PSA! Que Macho!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes the same one that couldn't hack being a cop because the streets are too dangerous so he became a PSA! Que Macho!!
    yes the same one who has a handicap sticker on his car and parks in handicap spaces after he begged his doctor because he had a heart attack. Macho Man!

Unregistered
    yes the same one who has a handicap sticker on his car and parks in handicap spaces after he begged his doctor because he had a heart attack. Macho Man!
    Pachanga, the dude called your punk *sses out and instead you keep typing like the little b*tches you are. Ponte los pantalones and go see him tough guys! You're all a bunch a p#ussies if you don't. Hablando mierda de la gente pero cagado para presentarte. Jorgecito will loose his job, pero te deja nuevo de paquete. P#ssy M#therf#ckers.

Unregistered
    Wait a sec is this the same Jorge cespon that back in the day would walk around the ballys gym on 107 and 88st and tell people he was a gang detective?? 😂😂
    Aren't you the same PUTA who walks around today saying you're a cop? Your a f#cking looser is what you are.

Unregistered
    Pachanga, the dude called your punk *sses out and instead you keep typing like the little b*tches you are. Ponte los pantalones and go see him tough guys! You're all a bunch a p#ussies if you don't. Hablando mierda de la gente pero cagado para presentarte. Jorgecito will loose his job, pero te deja nuevo de paquete. P#ssy M#therf#ckers.
    This is either Jorge or Evelyn pretending someone actually likes Jorge. This is hilarious.

Unregistered
    This is either Jorge or Evelyn pretending someone actually likes Jorge. This is hilarious.
    Don't worry about who likes him or not. No seas tan PUTA y tirate. The SOPLAMOCO you're going to get will leave you Fresh and Clean. Just know your mom raised tremendous p*ssy.

Unregistered
    Don't worry about who likes him or not. No seas tan PUTA y tirate. The SOPLAMOCO you're going to get will leave you Fresh and Clean. Just know your mom raised tremendous p*ssy.
    Yes Jorge, I was raised by mother and father not to hit little girls. Who were you raised by?

Unregistered

Please

I can't believe I'm even writing here. It's not that I give a shit about them because I don't but if you are going to talk about someone please for the love of god sound educated. I can't even imagine how your reports look.

Unregistered
    Yes Jorge, I was raised by mother and father not to hit little girls. Who were you raised by?
    Hey d*ckhead, this isn't Jorge, just somebody that realizes que eres tremenda llegua. SMDH

Unregistered

Maricon

Jorgito eres UN maricon De plays con tarros De oro

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast