Wow Giu girl in hammocks - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Guas

You guys talking shit about my wife Guas are a bunch of pathetic idiots. You don't have the balls to give out your ****ing name. My name is jorge Cespon Guas husband you see I have big ****ing balls . So please stop being a ***** come to my station so I can slap you like a ***** that you are. Thank you and have a ****ing magical day

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys talking shit about my wife Guas are a bunch of pathetic idiots. You don't have the balls to give out your ****ing name. My name is jorge Cespon Guas husband you see I have big ****ing balls . So please stop being a ***** come to my station so I can slap you like a ***** that you are. Thank you and have a ****ing magical day
    Mmmm, your anger is delicious. Tell me somezing dahling, do you enjoy poopenshutzer play?

Unregistered
    I bet that's Evelyn typing for Jorge because we all know he doesn't have the balls to talk like that. Or wait he is hiding behind a keyboard so it might be him! Oye Papo go handle that 17.

Unregistered

Oye

I bet that's Evelyn typing for Jorge because we all know he doesn't have the balls to talk like that. Or wait he is hiding behind a keyboard so it might be him! Oye Papo go handle that 17.
    Oye papo. Before you try to call someone out for hiding behind a keyboard why don't you first make sure you are not listed as "unregistered"

Unregistered
    Lol lol
    Trust me its jorge cespon plz come see me . 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 So what's your name . You work for MDPD
    Once again I have the big balls. I'm done here . Plz come see me

Unregistered
    Papo, lisen tu mi. No threten pipol hea okay? Poliz no trabaja asi.

Unregistered
    I heard there was openings upstairs! I really hope I get picked! I just got off phase 4 and I'm a slacker so I think I have all the qualifications that everyone else who has recently been picked to go up there. Is there anything else I'm missing besides a Padrino?

Unregistered
    Oye Jorgito, get back to work slacker!

Unregistered
    Papo, lisen tu mi. No threten pipol hea okay? Poliz no trabaja asi.
    he doesn't understand he's not a police officer lol

Unregistered
    he doesn't understand he's not a police officer lol
    Wait a sec is this the same Jorge cespon that back in the day would walk around the ballys gym on 107 and 88st and tell people he was a gang detective?? 😂😂

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast