Wow Giu girl in hammocks - Page 13
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Can’t we all just get along ?!? To much jealousy and envy.

Unregistered
    The second floor in Hammocks is a made for TV Novella. All the drama, infidelity, homosexuality, back stabbing one can handle!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The second floor in Hammocks is a made for TV Novella. All the drama, infidelity, homosexuality, back stabbing one can handle!
    That’s the whole department. I’m in HQ and go to all the district frequently. All I see is drama and back stabbing. It’s actually remarkable we get shit done. Don’t get me started on the new PPOs, I feel bad for the girls coming in. Blood in the water.

Unregistered
    All the girls in the academy are hooked up. Do you actually think any Female would become a police officer If she wasn’t hooked up. Look at the Hammocks Victim advocate for example, she will go back to Hammocks and then GIU before she clears her phases!!

Unregistered
    All the girls in the academy are hooked up. Do you actually think any Female would become a police officer If she wasn’t hooked up. Look at the Hammocks Victim advocate for example, she will go back to Hammocks and then GIU before she clears her phases!!
    That’s a sexist comment sir, hope your not a police officer.

Unregistered
    What did cespon do now ???
    Cespon does nothing! gets kicked out of everywhere and puts up with a cheating wife.

Unregistered
    I would. Something I always wanted to do. Fighting off male ego is an art and tradecraft not all women can navigate without proven still set. But they exist.
    Weak and vulnerability tests are rights of passage....what would be a shame is if the peer pressure of established clubs deny a woman the right to advance unless she must subscribe to misleading behaviour. Worse, the Adam and Eve effect.
    Leave the ego and flirtations out. It's a job with assignments to be accomplished not a place to hang with friends.
    Units that cross that line make the entire force vulnerable. Tighten your ships and stay focused on what your contributions bring for the unit to succeed. unit - unified network of individual talents.

Unregistered

You know

Who Jessica lol
    Jessica Rabbit!

Unregistered
    hammocks disrtrict 2020

Unregistered
    psu the best squad in hammocks district

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast