Wow Giu girl in hammocks - Page 12
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    ok who are the main sgts kissing a__ ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok who are the main sgts kissing a__ ?
    You sound like a junior high school girl looking for attention !!! Shut the hell up and go to work and acutely do what you get paid to do dip Sh!t!!

Unregistered
    You sound like a junior high school girl looking for attention !!! Shut the hell up and go to work and acutely do what you get paid to do dip Sh!t!!
    You spell like a middle schooler.

Unregistered
    Work work work no drama when you are working.

Unregistered
    Sounds like ever since Lt Andreu left there’s been nothing but drama upstairs!!!

Unregistered
    who is the psu and cst sgt ???

Unregistered
    psu sgt s ??????

Unregistered
    Well it’s not you, idiot.

Unregistered
    I hope I go to PSU. Those guys do whatever they want whenever they want. The only problem is that I’m highly qualified with several years experience and they’ll probably take another rookie like K Lopez only because the hook that his sister has! I’ve seen that kid on several calls and he’s lost in the sauce.

Unregistered
    I hope I go to PSU. Those guys do whatever they want whenever they want. The only problem is that I’m highly qualified with several years experience and they’ll probably take another rookie like K Lopez only because the hook that his sister has! I’ve seen that kid on several calls and he’s lost in the sauce.
    Go look at his uniform, on the left side of the shirt, it has your same badge!! So stop bashing your brother in blue!! That use to mean something officer.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast