Wow Giu girl in hammocks - Page 15
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    why psu be at NSIDE ????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys talking shit about my wife Guas are a bunch of pathetic idiots. You don't have the balls to give out your ****ing name. My name is jorge Cespon Guas husband you see I have big ****ing balls . So please stop being a ***** come to my station so I can slap you like a ***** that you are. Thank you and have a ****ing magical day
    whats the matter Cespon you cant deal with the truth? No one has to tell you to your face because everyone else knows the truth and you look like the fool. Maybe they just feel sorry for you. You must feel really good that she didnt change her name for you.

Unregistered
    My name is Jorge Cespon and my balls are still big. I didn’t want to be a loser cop like you and my wife does not wear a uniform because she does not want to. You sound like a pathetic loser that just wants to **** my wife because she’s 🔥 and she won’t let you. Loser!!!!!!

Unregistered
    My name is Jorge Cespon and my balls are still big. I didn’t want to be a loser cop like you and my wife does not wear a uniform because she does not want to. You sound like a pathetic loser that just wants to **** my wife because she’s 🔥 and she won’t let you. Loser!!!!!!
    Your balls must be the only big thing you have. Trust me you are not a cop because you cant pass the test! We all know you have tried. LMAO your wife GUAS is lots of other things trust me I have had my share along with many others. TARROS DE ORO!!!

Unregistered
    PSU goes to NSide to get stats because all Hammocks has is weed and dwls. They all think they are all stars but they are poaching in other districts. Ask Major Dieppa how he feels about using our resources elsewhere.

Unregistered
    I don’t think she wears a uniform anymore because she can’t fit in it! She’s getting a lil thick hanging out with the trolls in CAU rejecting reports all day!

Unregistered
    Your balls must be the only big thing you have. Trust me you are not a cop because you cant pass the test! We all know you have tried. LMAO your wife GUAS is lots of other things trust me I have had my share along with many others. TARROS DE ORO!!!
    On called for, a little respect.

Unregistered
    PSU goes to NSide to get stats because all Hammocks has is weed and dwls. They all think they are all stars but they are poaching in other districts. Ask Major Dieppa how he feels about using our resources elsewhere.
    psu all day 2020 2020 , who is the best psu sgt

Unregistered
    They are all the best! They are so cool and their squads do whatever they want! I really want to go work for them! I interviewed I really want to work for Lt Howet he seems so nice and knowledgeable.

Unregistered
    name them all and rank them in order

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast