Wow Giu girl in hammocks - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I guess she lost her hook in Hammocks once Arnie P and her hubby left. But she will continue to get hooked up wherever she goes.
    That appears to be the theme upstairs in Hammocks. Everyone is there based on a Hook up. There are very few hard workers up there who truly enjoy what they do. And those that work hard get shitted on. The GIU Lt needs to open his eyes and get rid of the slugs and give those positions to people who are more deserving. Not beacause of hookups. I can't wait to see who gets the two open positions in GIU.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard her and Guas had issues.
    Guas has issues with everyone

Unregistered
    They both a bunch of Puercas who've taken advantage of kneel and bob from the first day they got here. Puercas one has how many baby daddies and couldn't do police work alone if her life depended on it. With her camel tight pants and hooker heels there's one job she can do. Has that trash ever even seen the road? Was she one of those short timers that when in uniform rode the male partners and arrived late to her 2's and 3's?

Now Puerca number Dos, from the day she arrived it was nothing but hardships and shizztalking. The hero cop syndrome after her late arrivals at scenes the usual Puerca MO. Those who never called her out and let that beast grow don't be jealous now, let's just hope she calls her victims within the 72 hours of being a case assigned. ������

Let's see who takes over her GIU case file and starts to here and get the complaints of her doing nothing or turning the blind eye on evidence.
    You are so right about puerca number one Guas...lol

Unregistered
    These days you don't have to be a puerca to be in Hammocks GIU. It seems everyone is there for the wrong reasons! Everyone is connected by some means. You could try hard and bust your ass on the road only to get passed up by some rookie! And if the rookie didn't interview because they were on phases they will hold interviews to accommodate them!!! There's a lot of good people getting passed up in Hammocks! What a shame! The criminals are running wild because of the lack of investigative experience and willingness to do the job! Just look at the Gang Unit! When's the last time the caught a gang banger doing something??

Unregistered
    Obviously you must be one of the ones that hit on her and she rejected you. She got there on her own merit and happens to know her shit! I worked with her and she was always on time to her calls. Shows how much you know and are quick to talk trash of others.
    Looks like someone was given a lookie lookie peekie peekie and maybe a little stanky finger!

Unregistered
    Looks like Guas strikes again! So now she is in Hammocks Gangs? Wow she gets around!
    What is going in in GIU? I guess the smart hardworking people move on and get out because if you think your going places there you will get passed up every time by a rookie who has a Padrino! A lot of movement upstairs, pretty soon GIU will be run by Rookies! Hurry up and get off your phases kids hopefully you'll land a spot upstairs!

Unregistered

?

Looks like Guas strikes again! So now she is in Hammocks Gangs? Wow she gets around!
    What is going in in GIU? I guess the smart hardworking people move on and get out because if you think your going places there you will get passed up every time by a rookie who has a Padrino! A lot of movement upstairs, pretty soon GIU will be run by Rookies! Hurry up and get off your phases kids hopefully you'll land a spot upstairs!
    Who cares where she is

Unregistered
    Who cares where she is
    The 6 dungeon and dragon dorks that post here

Unregistered
    Papo, talk all the shit you want! The sad reality is, with the exception of two, Guas has more command presence than any of those guys currently in gangs & CST. You guys think you're hot shit with your fitted caps on backwards but have never done a day of real police! Never had a subject truly resist, don't know what a stolen vehicle hit is, don't know how to handle a scene, never testified or appeared in a federal courthouse, and the list goes on. Now, go get yourself a new civil citation book. I'm sure you'll have a productive day issuing crucial citations. Disgrace!

Unregistered
    Papo, talk all the shit you want! The sad reality is, with the exception of two, Guas has more command presence than any of those guys currently in gangs & CST. You guys think you're hot shit with your fitted caps on backwards but have never done a day of real police! Never had a subject truly resist, don't know what a stolen vehicle hit is, don't know how to handle a scene, never testified or appeared in a federal courthouse, and the list goes on. Now, go get yourself a new civil citation book. I'm sure you'll have a productive day issuing crucial citations. Disgrace!
    Really? Bro Carl is a stud best cop we have

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast