New DAS

Thread: New DAS

Unregistered

New DAS

What is all this talk of a new DAS, no drive time, and LT scheduling our hours?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STUPID TALK. Legislative session coming up and they have to talk about something.

Unregistered
    STUPID TALK. Legislative session coming up and they have to talk about something.
    Thanks Urkel!

Unregistered
    In case you missed it there is a new chief in town that JH brought in to do all the dirty work for her. Yes get ready as she revamps this and secondary employment as we know it now. All those that said she was the best thing we had hold on cuz the devil is soon to be released.

Unregistered
    Every good leader has a "hatchet man" and JH has brought in hers.

Unregistered
    Every good leader has a "hatchet man" and JH has brought in hers.
    if I was Chief here is what I would do. I would give a new car to any agent that could pass a voluntary polygraph with one question.

Can you prove you work 40 hours a week?

I would add a 'No More DAS' provision for anyone that actually passes. I estimate I would give away less than 20 new cars.

For the mentally challenged, checking email, washing car, checking equipment function, drive-by surveillance, gathering intel, getting gas, checking newspaper for violations, returning to mall to check for underage, etc. is not work. It is filler in the hope that your LT is as lazy as you are.

Unregistered
    Are any offices still requiring hourly break downs of your day on the DAS? Im geting ready to grieve it because im pretty sure no other offices are doing jt

Unregistered
    Are any offices still requiring hourly break downs of your day on the DAS? Im geting ready to grieve it because im pretty sure no other offices are doing jt
    Not grievable really. Well, we can grieve it but it wouldn't go anywhere. As we keep being told, the LT has the flexibility to run their offices as they see fit. If they want to make us record something every hour then they can. Or every 30 mins for that matter. Just because oall offices are not doing it, doesn't mean one is prohibited from it.

From what I have been told they are going to make us start recording our days quarterly on the DAS (every 2 hours), with emphasis on how you start your day and end it. This has to do with the drive time BS that was stirred up by Urkel (thanks moron!). I could care less, I do my job. It's the people who spend 4 hours a day front and back end taking care of personal errands and including drive time that are ruining it for everyone. I don't blame management one bit! Some people take so many liberties with this job that it is actually theft. Felony type theft at that. Management knows who they are (they have been identified in each office) and they will get pinched eventually! From what I was told, GG was appalled at this before he left and JH turned a blind eye to it, and still continues to do so.

Unregistered
    Good luck with that. Be careful in your attempt to overthrow your LT authoritah. You will be assimilated.