Who is Luis Cabrera?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Groveland

Who is Luis Cabrera?

He has applied to be the Chief of my department in central Florida. Good or bad?

Unregistered
    He is our Deputy Chief. The ass above has a grudge and take literary freedom at peoples expense.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is our Deputy Chief. The ass above has a grudge and take literary freedom at peoples expense.
    Luisito, the poster above is all public record, papo... Google your name and you're very well known to the world of the internet. Make better life choices in your next life if you want to make it Chief. Of course in Miami you're Deputy Chief... heck in Miami you can become Mayor with the right connections. Enjoy retirement.

Unregistered
    so your reporting experience and facts come from google and the internet, you moron, i know your smarter than that to believe that what is posted on the internet is true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Groveland View Post
    He has applied to be the Chief of my department in central Florida. Good or bad?
    Cabrera, is like anyone else that has rose in rank. When other feel entitlement to it too. I've known Cabrera, for 30 years. He's made some good call and some not so good. He' has the experience, education and training to do well. You need to understand, Miami P.D. Your only as good as your last 10. Him and I are not friends. We just happen to work for the say department and before you all start on me, that I was handed my career too. I wasn't. I'm still in patrol. Miami has many good people working here. Yet, just as many azzholes. Most don't want to see another do well and go on. You'll always find fault with another. None of us are perfect.

Unregistered
    His already scamming with the mayor on who will be next chief. Maybe he gets his boy in then they can extend his time here

Unregistered
    His already scamming with the mayor on who will be next chief. Maybe he gets his boy in then they can extend his time here

He's pushing heavily for Lexus. Walks have ears.

Unregistered
    He's pushing heavily for Lexus. Walks have ears.

* walls not walks

Police Veteran

Baker Act Luisito

It's my understanding that this clown Cabrera wasn't allowed to carry a loaded firearm for a while while he was one heavy duty meds for his emotional outburst. I've worked with this Guy and I think he's definitely bipolar.
    I can't believe that FDLE hasn't pulled his standards again. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast