Fort Myers LT - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fort Myers LT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is all this info coming from? And how is the LT going to scheule my day? No one js telling me what hours im working
    Your position description states your hours are "varied" which means you work when needed. The LT will tell you when that is. If you aren't needed at 700am, you won't be working at 700am. It's really a simple concept. I don't see shift work in your future but I do see no more of this 7-3 nonsense. Think 4-12 for most days.

Unregistered
    Where is all this info coming from? And how is the LT going to scheule my day? No one js telling me what hours im working
    Yes... the LT is well within their right to tell us what hours we are working. That is where you are wrong.

Unregistered
    once again it's the legislative session and lots of rumors flying. schedules mean negotiating with union remember that 21 day notice thing. as for cars the only ones that should park their cars are Lts, Captains, and Majors--they are the only ones who only drive to and from the office. actually the talk is about inspectors use of the cars.
    its the same old talk every year about this time.

Unregistered
    I don't see why we need 3 majors. Captains is high enough rank for this agency.

Unregistered
    What offices are people working 7-3? That crazy. But a steady 4-12 is just as crazy

Unregistered
    What offices are people working 7-3? That crazy. But a steady 4-12 is just as crazy
    That's the f'n stupidity of this place. If you are working 7-3 every day, yeah that is not smart. BUT..... if you know you are going to be tied up with PW for 3 days (which is possible with this agency) then who the cares?

Unregistered
    Every agent signed their position description which clearly states your work hours/days are "varies to varies"
    There is no schedule which also means you aren't required to be given any PBA bull@#$% notice of a schedule change. I don't know how to make it any easier to understand.

Unregistered
    Everyone needs to stop complaining and do what there told. We have it easy here. What would you all do if the chief came out and said 21 days from now everyone works permanent tuesday to saturday 4p-12a?

Unregistered
    If you listen very carefully you will hear the furious pounding of little silver spoons against high chairs across this state!!
    You are a 3%. Smile and be happy!

Unregistered
    Now you have some Urkel looking dude telling everybody that their supervisors can't tell them when to work. Lets see how that works out for us. All that wannabee is gonna do is get us all in trouble. Everybody fails to forget that it is very simple to change that "varies to varies" to 4p-12a Tues thru Saturday. Or rotating shifts. One of these days I hope we get leadership with enough balls to to approach PBA with that. Think PBA is gonna fight that? NOPE! I guarantee it buttercup. There are no grounds to do fight it and a thousand reasons why people shouldn't be working 8 to 2 every day (LT's included!!!)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast