Fort Myers LT - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fort Myers LT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can't control who stays or goes..
    Weaselnuts is the common denominator everywhere he goes. His ego and his arrogance is cancer for morale just look at licensing. We’re bogged down in the South region with no help and I can’t wait till session is over. Then maybe we will finally get what everyone outside of TCO wants.

Unregistered
    You can't control who stays or goes. The Panama LT has lost 50% of his sworn and no one is upset with that. The ABT of today isn't the ABT of 5 years ago and it won't be the same ABT in 5 years. Change and adapt.
    Who else left Panama I thought only croom left

Unregistered
    Be happy for people that found better jobs, benefits, stability, opportunities. Some posters here are only happy if everyone is not. KC is a good guy and AC was too. Here is a shocker people have lives outside of here.
    Did he just give notice cause I’m pretty sure he’s still here

Unregistered
    Did he just give notice cause I’m pretty sure he’s still here
    He’s been gone since middle of March burning time. Final day was 4/1, no fooling

Unregistered
    I don’t care about anyone who has left. We have enough to keep us busy now. I forget about them the minute they leave.

Unregistered
    I don’t care about anyone who has left. We have enough to keep us busy now. I forget about them the minute they leave.
    Broken hearts take time to mend. I look at the night sky and like to think we are wishing on the same bright star.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234