Fort Myers LT
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Myers LT

Unregistered

Fort Myers LT

Is the internal who put in for tampa LT a shoe in for the spot?

Unregistered
    He should be, BUT.... Still gotta interview. Still gotta test. Still gotta overcome the VP points.

Unregistered
    Alls he cares about his guns and his partner, never works past dark. Would not be an effective leader. Would want to claim his hour drive time leaving 6 hours if that a day in the office. Well pass and take our chances

Unregistered
    ... as for drive time? That's all gonna change. Hang on cuz some peeps are about to get pissed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ... as for drive time? That's all gonna change. Hang on cuz some peeps are about to get pissed.
    Please thats easy to over come, just stop and do an inspection before you gead to the office...presto "drive time"

Unregistered
    Please thats easy to over come, just stop and do an inspection before you gead to the office...presto "drive time"
    If you have IA II's in your office AND you are talking about random (not complaint driven inspections) your LT is misinformed. We aren't allowed to do random inspections, but can do an inspection as follow up to a complaint. If you are "gaming" the system, you are in for a rude awakening. Stupid crap like you are proposing will result in you having to list your activity in chronological order on your DAS. Think first.

Unregistered

Slap that

Alls he cares about his guns and his partner, never works past dark. Would not be an effective leader. Would want to claim his hour drive time leaving 6 hours if that a day in the office. Well pass and take our chances
    His partner well well well. She is the glue that holds that office together.

Unregistered
    Don't go to the office. That fixes the commute issue.

Unregistered
    We have very little reason to do an inspection. I haven't done one in years! Never mind every day to and from work. From what I hear, they are going get rid of all of the silly BS like, I took a phone call, checked my email, I "logged in" from home, organized the trunk of my car, etc, on the way in. Also, LT's will be given the dubious task of actually scheduling agent activity for the week. No more of this fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants crap. I know some agents where their day goes like this:

-10-8 at 9:00 AM and MAYBE call the LT to act like they have a big day planned.
    -(Personal errands, Depot trip, pay bills, visit wife at work, etc, for a few hours)
    -Roll into the office at 11:00 AM cracking jokes and making a big deal so they are noticed.
    -Check emails, calculate retirement, schedule 208, leave requests, etc
    LUNCH time for 1 1/2 hours
    -Come into the office for about an hour and milk the same complaint and "research"
    -Complain about how overloaded they are with the 7 complaints they have (no the I&E complaint doesn't actually count)
    -Home by 3:00 PM. When the LT calls looking for them they are "adjusting off" or their kid was sick

You are a liar if you say you don't have anybody in your office like this. These are the agents that are going to ruin it for us!

Unregistered
    Where is all this info coming from? And how is the LT going to scheule my day? No one js telling me what hours im working

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast