Miami Velvet (Mommie's little girl)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Velvet (Mommie's little girl)

Word is that Mommie's little girl is a swinger and frequents a local Miami swingers club. I hear there are pictures and all circulating out there of her in action. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Looks like mommy has rubbed off on her.

Unregistered

Anyone know who the one in the middle is?

Does anyone recognize mommies' little girl?????? LOL!!!!!!! Apparently she is a whore just like mommy!

https://www.google.com/search?site=w...dsPDCPThNKU1M:

Unregistered
    What exactly is wrong with being a swinger? More variety!! Maybe someone is simply jealous.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What exactly is wrong with being a swinger? More variety!! Maybe someone is simply jealous.
    Yep you hit it on the head, I want to stick my d**k where your filth has been. No thank you. I heard there's a cream now for that Green discharge you complain of. What's that daddy, I have what???

Unregistered
    Yep we sure are jealous of this.
    - As well as skeeving us all out, swingers — couples who regularly swap partners at organized parties or clubs — may have rates of sexually transmitted infection (STI) that are higher than those in high-risk groups, like female prostitutes.

Prostitutes hits the nail on the head with mommy and daughter.😷🤒👉🤢 ghonorea.

Unregistered
    Yep we sure are jealous of this.
    - As well as skeeving us all out, swingers — couples who regularly swap partners at organized parties or clubs — may have rates of sexually transmitted infection (STI) that are higher than those in high-risk groups, like female prostitutes.

Prostitutes hits the nail on the head with mommy and daughter.😷🤒👉🤢 ghonorea.
    Come on now prostitute's are paid for their services, this one gave it away for free, just ask a whole local S.W.A.T. Team.

Unregistered
    What's the name of the hot chick with blond hair that used to bed with A K-9 dude named Martinez?

I think she eventually dumped his fat ass and married a County Sergeant or Lieutenant?

Unregistered
    Is that who I think it is in the middle?

Unregistered
    Is that who I think it is in the middle?
    Yes, its your Mom!

Unregistered
    What a little whore. The Apple does not fall far from the tree. I would bust a nut in her mouth. That is with a condom on.
    #sheharborsalotofSTDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast